♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin]

Hwarang era~

☁︎

Taehyung has never ran so fast in his life.

The dry grass crunched underneath his feet

His breath was labored and his numb legs ached.

He twisted, turned and dodged many trees and bushes until he saw an opening.

He finally stopped running, leaning against a tree to catch his breath.

He clutched onto the top fold of his robe, covering his unwanted love bites and bruises.

His long ebony black hair was tousled .

He took notice of the small pond that sparkled and glistened in the moon light

Taehyung stripped his disheveled clothes and went near the water.

He cupped the chilly water in his hands and splashed it onto his tired face.

He then started to wash himself., not minding the water's temperature.

He felt dirty.

So dirty.

Small sobs and deep breaths left his swollen lips.

No matter how long he continued to wash himself, he could still feel the unwanted touches.

He could still hear the rough and sickening voices of those men that just happened to see him alone that night.

His neck was sore from the bruises, it made him want to cry out.

Tears filled his eyes.

After a while he stopped, resting his hands on his lap as louder sobs shook his body and made him breathe unevenly.

After a while of silent lamenting,
He heard rustling in the dense bushes on the other side of the pond.

Instinctively, he scrambled to pull his garments over his bare front.

"Who's there?" He whispered with the small courage he had, clutching onto the fabric tighter.

He was already violated and vulnerable.

He jumped at the sound of a tree branch snapping.

His hands and body shook in his kneeling position

Then stumbled out a tall man, with broad shoulders, plump lips and sharp brown eyes.

Taehyung was terrified

To be continued...