☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] (part 2)

♥︎☺︎

Jungkook was now five months pregnant walking through the snow towards the restaurant where Taehyung worked at.

Taehyung told him since he was getting bigger that he doesn't want him to walk home alone anymore. If Taehyung could he would go to Jungkook's job and wait for him but he can't so Jungkook comes by the diner after his shift and waits for him.

Even the walk to there makes Taehyung anxious for Jungkook. All he can think about is his poor boyfriend slipping and falling on the pavement since there's ice everywhere. Jungkook had to assure him multiple times that he would walk cautiously and slowly, just for him.

Taehyung was polishing some glasses when his co workers got his attention and pointed outside. He saw Jungkook bundled up in his big coat and scarf, waving at him.

Taehyung went outside to fetch him since he didn't want his pregnant boyfriend to be in the cold.

He held one his gloved hands and walked him inside.

"Come inside Jagi, don't be shy" Taehyung smiled at him because he knew Jungkook was shy about his stomach, sometimes people would just stare a him and he didn't like it.

Inside was a bit warmer and was quite empty which was a relief for Jungkook.

He faced Taehyung and said "You look so good in your uniform" while readjusting his bow tie.

"Why thank you" Taehyung winked which made Jungkook giggle.

They soon snapped out of their little bubble when they realized that the workers were watching.

Taehyung sat Jungkook down in a large booth since it would be more comfortable. Plus the day was slow so it's not like they would need it for customers.

"You just sit here and wait. My shift ends in 30 minutes" Taehyung pecked his lips before going back to work.

Jungkook watched his boyfriend from the booth lovingly and couldn't wait to get home so they have a cup of tea together.

The end