➷Little Space Drabbles➹ [Multiple Ships]

Okay, so I have written a littlespace book on another account but I unpublished it because I didn't like it anymore. So I wanted to try writing littlespace again. I hope you enjoy these. I wrote all of these in about two hours so they may not be very detailed and good . Hopefully one appeals to you :)

1)Yoonjin
Shy

Little-Yoongi.    Daddy-Seokjin

Jin and Taehyung brought their littles together so they could have a play date.

However, half way through, Jungkook became clingy and wanted Taehyung's attention so Yoongi was left to play by himself.

He didn't really mind, he was used to doing his own thing anyway so he's wasn't disappointed that Jungkook didn't want to play anymore.

Jin didn't want to watch Yoongi from afar anymore and decided to keep his little company.

"What are you making baby?" Jin asked his little with curiosity, sitting next to him

Yoongi looked up at him with wide innocent eyes and held the blocks up to Jin's face.

While Yoongi was explaining to him his grand castle design, Jin couldn't help but notice the way he speaks so cutely.

When Yoongi talks, especially in little space, he has a permanent pout on his lips and slurs and stumble over big words that Jin can't help but find absolutely adorable.

He stayed quiet and listened with endearment to his cute little.

"That sounds lovely darling" Jin cooed at him and Yoongi gave him a smile.

Jin swears he'll burst from cuteness if Yoongi keeps up being this adorable.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes daddy?"

"Can Daddy have a kiss?" Jin pointed to his lips

Yoongi looked at him in thought.

In any other situation, the answer would have been an instant yes.

He loved kissing Jin.

His lips are so soft and plump, and his kisses were so gentle and sweet it makes Yoongi's head spin and cheeks flush red. But in a good way.

He wanted to, he really did but he didn't want to in front of Taehyung and Jungkook.

He doesn't like kissing in front of others, he's shy about that.

So he shook his head at Jin.

He would love to kiss his daddy, however just not with others around.

"No? Aww, why not? You don't like kissing daddy?" Jin asked with fake hurt.

Yoongi shook his head, eyes trained on the building blocks, "n-no daddy, I like kissing you..." he said quietly, hoping the others don't hear him.

"You do? But I can't get a kiss?" Jin pouted at him.

Yoongi shook his head, still not looking at him, "no daddy...later"