<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin] (part 3)

Yoongi raised his balled fist in the air in fury but then sighed, slowly putting his hand back to his side.

"G-Go ahead, hit me! What are you waiting for? You can hit me but I'll never be scared of you"

Seokjin was shaking with anger at this point.

Yoongi threaded his fingers through his hair, completely fed up with this situation, "Hyung, you're being outrageous. Just calm down."

Seokjin completely snapped, his face burning red.

"Calm down? I don't need to be told by the coldest man on earth to 'calm down' .You're the one doing whatever the hell you please and I've had it!" He raised his voice, throwing his hands in the air.

"And when do I do whatever I please? You're the one who ran off without telling anyone if I recall." Yoongi retaliated.

"You've been doing whatever you want since we were engaged! The last time I checked, people normally make an effort to get along with their partner. Or at least try to care" Seokjin crossed his arms,

Yoongi scoffed, looking away from Seokjin, "That's not necessary"

Seokjin sputtered in complete shock, fingernails digging into his forearms in frustration, "N-not necessary?!? Are you even human?"

"Min Seokjin, do you even understand your role in the clan? Or should I remind you again?" Yoongi scowled, referring to their argument earlier.

"No, you've made it very clear earlier, thank you very much. But it doesn't change that fact that you're being an awful person about this.  All I want is to get along with you dammit and you're being so difficult about it"

Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance, turning his back to Seokjin, "You know what? I don't need to stand here and listen to this. Do whatever you want hyung. You can stay here for as long as you like." He waved his hand in the air, gesturing for the group to follow him out.

He stared to walking out of the pub, the guards and Taehyung nervously trailing behind.

"I will be just fine here, now get the hell out!"

The doors of the pub slammed shut. The tense silence washing over the empty room.

"Jin-Hyung, please breathe, this isn't good for the baby" Hoseok emerged, going by his side and tried to soothe the older.

Seokjin sighed and slumped in a chair, drained, tears welling up in his eyes.

"T-that was the m-most we ever said t-to each other. A-and it we both said horrible, horrible things." Seokjin sobbed into his hands, remembering the argument they had earlier today and now this.

Hoseok rested a hand on his back to comfort him.

Seokjin wondered how it got so bad. How did things get so out of hand?

He can't get the awful words out of his mind.

"Come on hyung, I'll prepare a cot for you, you need some rest" Hoseok helped Seokjin up and gilded him to the door that leads to the bedroom at the back.

[holy crap this sucks. I'm so sorry eaijnoijweijnasijnaskjnsqs. Ahhhh Idk how long this will be anymore bruh. Maybe 5? 6? Parts? Idk man I'm scared it's gonna start being crappy]