♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin] (part 2)

Part 2 of Vulnerable as bluevelvett28 asked for it to continue.

Seokjin was roaming the forest that night on his trusty horse to find new herbs to make medicine with.

He found the night was much more peaceful and the cool air wouldn't be disturbed too much by the hustling of the working day.

He finally settled on a spot and dismounted himself from the horse to go scavenging.

However, on his way to an abundant spot, he heard cries behind a few trees not too far from him.

His curiosity and the feeling of someone possibly needing help compelled him to search for the owner of the cries.

He peered through an open crack in the trees to see a young man sitting at the edge of a lake, bare.

Seokjin leaned closer to observe the person's face but he couldn't see a lot from his position.

It caused him to step on a few fallen twigs that caught the attention of the lake boy.

In fear of him running away before Seokjin could help him, he bustled through the leaves and branches and stumbled out to make a not so grateful entrance.

That's when he was able to take in more of the person's features and found them absolutely stunning, even though they were clearly hurt

Taehyung, on the other hand, stayed petrified for a moment before he went to stand up quickly.

The tall stranger stopped him with his words

"W-Wait, please don't run, it's okay, I won't hurt you" the man assured him.

Taehyung eyed the man with doubt.

He wasn't sure how much he trusted him.

However, Taehyung found it difficult to spot any evil intent in the the stranger's woody brown eyes.

Taehyung sighed, looking down in contemplation before he made eye contact again.

"Very well, but um, c-could you please turn around then?"

The man took a moment before he realized what Taehyung meant "O-Oh right, sorry" Seokjin turned around and made himself busy by rummaging through this bag to find some ointments and bandages.

Taehyung tried to hurriedly put on his robe once again to cover his bruised body.

Seokjin finally found what he was looking for and cautiously made his way to Taehyung on the other side of the pond.

Taehyung watched him and became tense again when Seokjin sat next to him.

"Please, let me help you, I'm a doctor" Seokjin told him gently.

Taehyung eyed the jar and bandages in the man's hand before nodding.

Seokjin smiled at little, happy that Taehyung said yes and opened the jar of the waxy substance with a strong camphorated odor.

"I'll be gentle, I promise" Seokjin said as he reached towards Taehyung's face slowly.

He used his thumb to spread the serum on the corners of Taehyung's bruised lips and cheekbone.

Taehyung winced at first but then relaxed under the gentle touch.

Seokjin dipped his fingers into the jar again.

He pointed towards Taehyung's neck.

"May I?" He asked which Taehyung responded with another nod of the head.

He then softly placed his fingertips over the column of Taehyung's bruised neck.

Taehyung winced a little, eyes closed shut.

Seokjin decides to extra light touches as he realizes how tender the skin is.

After that, he looked at Taehyung's arm and realized that one of his wrists was sprained so he wrapped it until Taehyung could get proper treatment.

He was soon done after a few more but not too intimate checks.

"There, that should be better um..." Seokjin trailed off as he noticed more marks on Taehyung's collarbone and he figured there was some even lower.

He became flustered as he realized he had stopped mid sentence and swiftly handed Taehyung the jar.

"H-Here, you can use the rest for wherever else "

Taehyung took hold of the jar and it caused them to brush fingertips.

They didn't react to it outwardly but on the inside, it gave them both a tingling feeling.

"Do you live close by?" Seokjin spoke up.

"N-No actually I was on my way to an Inn not far from here" Taehyung explained.

"I see, well I have a horse that can take you there if you would like?" Seokjin offered

Taehyung sighed out in relief it seemed, "that would be so kind of you, thank you"

"It's no trouble at all" Seokjin gave him a gentle smile.

He led Taehyung to his horse and helped him to be seated on it.

When he finally got on the horse, Taehyung sighed and laid on the horse's back, eyes closed and arms wrapping around the creature's neck.

Seokjin found it a bit strange at the fact Taehyung would find that comfortable but shrugged it off.

Seokjin tugged at the bit in the horse's mouth and made it go as slowly as possible as to not jostle Taehyung too much.

Along the way, he couldn't help but steal glances at the beauty resting so exhausted yet so peaceful on the animal.

He was so curious about this boy and what had happened to him.

To be continued...

I hope this is fine :)