<Request> ✬Alone✬ [Vmin] (part 1)

Grey_Snow here you are. I hope it's cute enough! It. It has small, like slight traces of angst and other things... but I tried to make it cute overall ! I didn't really like how this came out but maybe you'll like it!

Taehyung and Jimin like each other. It wasn't a secret.

Their owners could tell from the way they acted around each other.

They could see how the hybrids would sneak cheek kisses and hand holding from their eyes.

But the owners did not mind since they thought the hybrids were very cute together.

But it seems like they were a shy couple that enjoyed being too affectionate without others around.

So Hoseok and Yoongi decided to let the two hybrids have a sleepover by themselves while they go out (Chant with me : YOONSEOK YOONSEOK YOONSEO-)

Taehyung was sprawled out on the sofa bored in anxious waiting while Hoseok checked his clothes in the hallway mirror.

Taehyung couldn't wait for Jimin to come, it actually caused him physical pain.

He was so excited to finally spend time with Jimin with just the two of them.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"TaeTae can you get-" before Hoseok could finish, Taehyung sprang off the couch and ran to the door.

Hoseok laughed at the dog hybrid's eagerness.

Taehyung opened the door, practically breaking off the hinges and his tail started wagging when he saw Jimin bouncing excitedly next to Yoongi.

Jimin smiled widely then was tackled into a big hug by Taehyung which he accepted and squeezed him tightly.

Taehyung pulled Jimin into the living room pass their chucking owners.

"Are they just the cutest?" Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi walked over to Hoseok's and held his waist "Yeah they are, but we're cuter right?" he asked and kissed Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok laughed, " whatever you say Jagi."

Yoongi let go of Hoseok, still grinning "I'll be waiting in the car. This will be a fun night" Yoongi winked before walking out the door.

Hoseok shook his head and went into the living room to tell the two they him and Yoongi were leaving.

He saw Taehyung and Jimin on the couch, whispering and giggling to each other about something secret and then started rubbing noses together affectionately.

Hoseok cleared his throat making the two jump and look at him surprised.

"We're going to head out now, make sure you to go to bed early okay?"

They both nodded at him with pink, shocked faces.

Hoseok tried not to let his wide smile break out into a laugh and then he headed out the front door with Yoongi waiting.

When the door closed shut, the two hybrids sighed and looked at each other.

"I thought they'd never leave" Taehyung groaned.