➹LittleSpace➷ [Taegi]

(For MommaLydsChild )

Scary

Little- Taehyung Daddy- Yoongi

Taehyung was lying on his bed waiting patiently for Yoongi to return.

He began to worry a bit as Yoongi has never been out so late before without calling him first.

Just as he decided to sleep, he heard the front door slam open.

The sound startled him, but he thought maybe it was Yoongi finally.

But then he heard banging noises and glass shattering.

He found this really odd until a horrible thought popped in his head.

Is the house being robbed?

Taehyung tried his best to swiftly turn off the lights then dive back under the covers in fear.

Taehyung clutched onto his large stuffed bear as tightly as he could

His heart was pounding out of his chest in the most painful way

He didn't know what to do.

He tried his best to stay quiet so that hopefully the person wouldn't come into this room.

He just wished his daddy was here to protect him.

He then had a horrible thought

What if something happened to Yoongi on the way home?

What if the person hurt him?

What if he knows Taehyung is here?

The worst nightmarish scenarios conducted in his mind as the heavy footsteps got closer and closer.

The door soon opened and he screamed out, which made the person flinch.

He was certain the person would hurt him.

"B-baby what's wrong? What happened?"

Taehyung looked up through his tear-shined eyes to see his Daddy standing by the door

Poor Taehyung was in complete shock and also pure relief that it caused him to wet himself.(Luckily, his pants absorbed everything so the bed was fine)

He trembled on the bed in his now soaked pajama pants and the tears finally fell.

"D-daddy-y" he chocked out through sobs, looking up at Yoongi in desperation

Yoongi immediately rushed to his side with so much worry.

Taehyung clinged onto him as he sobbed into Yoongi's shirt.

"Baby, talk to me. What happened? Tell daddy" Yoongi rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Y-you were late-noises-scary" Taehyung managed though hiccups.

"I'm so sorry baby, I got held up at the studio. I should've called you but I thought you would be asleep. And I bumped into the side table and the picture frame broke" Yoongi explained

Yoongi kissed his little's tears whispering more apologizes "I'm so sorry for scaring you, baby".

After a while, they decided to take a shower together as Taehyung was still a bit shaken up.

But eventually he found himself at ease, cuddled in his daddy's arms with his favorite stuffie and night-light.

I hope this is fine :)