<Request> ❃Pup❃ [Yoonmin]

@juungcoock
ABO Universe
Alpha-Yoongi Omega-Jimin

~Flashback
"You like Yoongi-hyung?!?" The voice made a few heads turn in the cafeteria hall.

Jimin quickly slapped his hand over Hoseok's mouth.

"Shhhh, he'll hear you!" Jimin whisper yelled, knowing Yoongi was only a few tables behind them.

"Yoongi-hyung? No way!" Taehyung exclaimed, not realizing how loud he's is due to his excitement.

"Be quiet will you?!?" Jimin snapped at the younger.

They heard someone clear their throat.

The two Betas and Omega whipped their heard around to see the three alphas, Jungkook, Namjoon and

Yoongi

Yoongi made eye contact with Jimin with the most smug look he's ever seen.

Jimin gulped nervously.

Oh boy

~End of flashback

Jimin reached in his locker and took out his books for the first class.

Right as he was about to close it, a hand from behind slammed it shut, making him jump.

From the scent, he could tell it was Yoongi.

"Hey there, pup" Yoongi greeted, ruffling his hair.

Jimin turned around to look at the Alpha and they made eye contact.

Yoongi took in his features

His rounded glasses, round cheeks that enhances the fixed pout on his soft, plump lips

Cute

Ever since Yoongi found out he had a crush on him, Jimin was teased every single day.

It's bittersweet.

On one hand, Jimin was secretly happy Yoongi was giving him this much attention, but on the other hand it's so embarrassing and irritating because he knows Yoongi is only doing this to entertain himself,

Yoongi doesn't consider relationships and pure feelings. Jimin knows that.

And yet here he is, falling for Yoongi.

"I-I told you not to call me that..." Jimin mumbled out quietly, feeling powerless with his status compared to the Alpha in front of him.

"I don't understand why? It suits you very well"

Jimin didn't respond but puffed out his cheeks and pouted even more, making Yoongi scream on the inside.

Yoongi simply smirked on the outside and pinched off the Omega's glasses.

He leaned in closer and stared into his eyes as he watched Jimin shuffle shyly under his gaze.

"Y-you're too close.." Jimin bowed his head down timidly, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Hmm?" Yoongi hummed, resting his hands on the lockers beside Jimin's head "I thought you wouldn't mind, I know you like my scent. That's why you're always so flustered around me isn't it?" He said gravelly into Jimin's ear.

"B-but how would you know? I never told anyone that"

"You just did"

"Dammit" Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's chin and tilted his head to make him look at Yoongi.

"Your eyes are pretty up close as always~ I wonder what expression you'd make if I kissed right now infront of everyone. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Jimin gasped and covered his face to hide the obvious pink forming on his cheeks "stooooop" he whined.

Of course he wants to kiss Yoongi but he can't.

He doesn't want to kiss someone who doesn't like him back.

Especially who thinks his feelings are something to toy with.

But, for some reason, Jimin doesn't have the heart to tell Yoongi to leave him alone.

Both know that he'd be lying if he said that.

Yoongi chuckled as the bell rang, signifying classes were starting.

He decided to let the poor boy go since he knew how much Jimin loved being punctual.

He placed Jimin's glasses back in his hand"here's your glasses cutie, see you later" Yoongi walked off with a smirk.

Jimin let out a nervous sigh, putting his glasses back on before scampering off to class, books clutched tightly to his chest.

Little did he know Yoongi was watching him cutely jog to homeroom in a hurry.

Yoongi couldn't deny how much he wanted Jimin.

When he overheard that Jimin liked him too, he was insanely happy.

Something about him makes Yoongi want to claim Jimin for himself.

But he knew it'd be close to impossible.

Jimin's too pure to be with a fuckboy like him.

Jimin deserves better. Much better.

So he'll enjoy teasing Jimin until he gets sick of it. Which Yoongi hopes isn't anytime soon.

He let his mind wander around the thought of the lovely Omega for the rest of the school day.

~Next Day~

Yoongi had been smelling a sweet intoxicating fragrance all day. But he couldn't figure out why he couldn't find the source and why he was the only one who seem to notice.

Or at least be affected by it.

Then the scent got stronger and stronger.

He was speed walking down the hall, determined to find the source that's making him lose his mind.

Someone bumped into him.

That's when the smell practically exploded into his nostrils.

The person looked up and he realized it was Jimin.

Yoongi was surprised.

Jimin looked different today.

His eyes were hazy and glossed over, skin tinted pink.

His red lips were practically begging to be kissed and bitten raw.

Yoongi couldn't understand why he felt so primal over the scent or Jimin's face.

Jimin lazily pushed himself off of the Alpha as if he wanted to stay attached to him.

His entire body language screamed of seduction.

"S-sorry" he stumbled away from Yoongi and continued walking.

Yoongi finally realized what was going on.

Jimin was in heat.

Right.

Now.

He watched worriedly and excited as the stumbling omega continued down the hall, seeming desperate to get to class.

Yoongi bit his lip anxiously.

It was so dangerous to leave Jimin alone in that state.

End?

Should I try to do the smut? 👀(maybe if this gets like idk 30 votes, I'll do the smut 👀👀👀)