➹LittleSpace ➷[Sugamon]

For LizzySparks17 here you go. I couldn't decide which idea I wanted to write so I did all three. I GAVE YOU THREE IN ONE . I DON'T DO THIS, YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL *DABS* (jk, I'm sorry if they're crap ;o;)

Little- Yoongi Daddy- Namjoon

1)Daddy...

Yoongi doesn't take care of himself, he knows that.

These past couple of weeks have been really rough due to his schedule.

From spending countless hours at the studio, to rehearsals to interviews and variety shows.

He's hasn't had time to watch his health at all

He can't even remember the last time he ate.

He's now lying on his bed, tired, weak and in tears at the pain in his stomach that was stopping him from getting the sleep he needed.

Soon he felt a wave of nausea go over him and he tried his best to go to the bathroom as fast as he could.

He dropped to his knees in front of the toilet just as the nausea got even worse.

He heard the door open but didn't really care about who it was.

The person was Namjoon, and he was both shocked and worried about what he saw.

Yoongi was haunched over the toilet bowl, emptying his stomach with painful sounding gurgles and coughs.

Namjoon went to his side without a second thought.

"Y-Yoongi hyung it's okay, just let it out" he said gently rubbing the older's back.

Yoongi's throat was burning and tears fell from his eyes.

He just wanted it to end.

"D-Daddy it hurts" Yoongi whimpered.

Yoongi didn't even noticed he said it.

Namjoon rubbing his back and talking to him so gently made him go into little space without realizing it.

Namjoon, of course was shocked.

But he didn't mind since he was a daddy himself.

Among the seven group members, there was a daddy and a little. What are the odds?

However, benefit of the doubt, it's not really something you would find out like another things.

Namjoon can't be like 'oh by the way, I like being called daddy and talking care of a little'

And Yoongi can't be like 'oh, there's times when I want to call someone daddy and have them take care of me'

Like... that's not basic everyday conversation obviously.

Namjoon decided to go along with it as he couldn't help but feel himself slipping into his role.

"It's okay sweetheart, just relax for me" he cooed, "I know it hurts"

After a while Yoongi was finally finished with his stomach's suffering.

Namjoon helped him to his feet and to the sink to brush his teeth.