<Request>﹆Ducklings﹆ [Namjin/maknae line]

@mykoreandaddies

Namjoon and Seokjin are content.

They've been married for two years now and found a simple and steady business in a local shop that they opened just below their home.

The shop had a decent amount of customers and they were known for their warm and welcoming atmosphere.

They were especially great with children.

And after seeing all these little faces and tiny feet wandering around the shops, it made them want something like that of their very own.

They were more than ready to add to their small family.

The thought of having a child to love and care for, running around, makes their heart warm.

It was close to closing time, so the shop was empty.

"I can't wait to go to the orphanage tomorrow!" Seokjin beamed, restocking the shelves

"Me neither" Namjoon agreed, wiping the counter and register, "what do you think our new kid would be like?"

Seokjin shrugged,"who knows but all I know is that they'll be good looking like us".

They both chuckled.

"I wonder if we would have to adopt two"

"Two?"

Seokjin nodded" yeah, what if they have a friend down there, I wouldn't want to separate them at all"

Namjoon hummed, "that's true, I wouldn't want that either. Besides that just means more hands to help us around the shop!"

They continued their chatter, failing to notice someone entering the small shop.

A small boy with black hair looked around the shop curiously.

Eventually, they both noticed but weren't suspicious, expecting an adult to follow suit any moment.

But five minutes passed and no one else came inside.

Now they were suspicious.

What is such a young child doing here by himself?

Then out of nowhere, the child snatched a large bag of chips and ran out the shop

"Yah!" Namjoon was quick to chase after him, Seokjin following behind.

They ran after him for a few blocks until the child tripped over and fell onto the pavement.

His body popped the large bag open, crushed chips everywhere

Namjoon finally caught up and grabbed the kid by the back of the shirt, ready to scold him until he saw two slightly older children approach him frantically.

One tuggged on his shirt.

"P-Please mister, please put Kookie down" he said timidly as if he was about to cry.

Namjoon looked at the kid and the now sniffling child, 'Kookie' in his hand.

Namjoon sighed and set the child back on his feet,"Well kid, 'Kookie' took those chips from our shop without paying for them. You can get in a lot of of trouble for stealing you know."

Obviously he wasn't going to charge small children for taking chips but he has to make sure they understand.

"Kookie! Stealing is bad" the oldest said with a pout.

"Buh..Jimi...hungwy" Kookie hiccuped through sobs, wiping his eyes with his shirt sleeve.

The oldest simply patted Kookie's head "I know, but it's still bad"