<Request> ↶Low↷ [Vkook]

bangtan678 here you go
This is bit short but I hope you don't mind. Your other request will probably be longer tho.

TW: cutting

Taehyung looked at the multiple slits on his arms as the shiny red blood dripped onto the floor.

His breath was heavy as he chocked on his tears.

His mind was poisoned with horrible words.

Jungkook won't love you. Look at what you're doing to yourself. He needs better. Jimin is better.

"I-I know that.." he whispered to the voices in his head "I know"

He wondered how, how he got to this point.

A point where felt so unloved and helpless, that this was a good option.

The door opened, in a split second, he realized that he left it unlocked.

What a huge mistake he made.

On the other side of the door, Jungkook emerged and the look on his face.

That look of complete shock and fear.

The one Taehyung wanted to avoid so badly.

What a situation to be in, here he was crying over someone who doesn't feel the same and only for that someone to see him at his lowest.

Here he was, supposed to be a strong hyung that Jungkook can look up to.

You're a pathetic hyung. Why does Jungkook have to look up to you? What a joke.

The tears kept falling down and it was so much harder to breathe.

Jungkook was at a lost on what he could do.

He only sat next to his sobbing hyung dumbfounded.

His hyung who was normal very cheerful and energetic had become the complete opposite.

All he wanted to know was why?

What happened to Taehyung that made him like this?

Taehyung couldn't look at him. He didn't want to.

He knew of he did, he would see Jungkook's pity for him.

He didn't want it.

He wanted to see Jungkook's eyes filled with love for him. Not pity.

Jungkook eventually, gently placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, silently asking for permission to help him.

Taehyung did not squirm away or tense so Jungkook took it as a good sign.

He carefully helped Taehyung up and ran his bleeding cuts under the tap.

The blood washed away, making the water light pink as it went down the drain.

They didn't say anything to each other, the awakard silence was unavoidable.

Jungkook couldn't bare to know that Taehyung was in so much pain and he had no idea.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed the scars but Taehyung pulled his hands away.

"D-don't do. that. I'm disgusting"

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing "Hyung, there's not a part of you that disgusts me. Why would you think that?"

"I-I don't know" Taehyung but his lip, as if stopping himself from saying something he would regret.

"Hyung, please listen to me" Jungkook held onto Taehyung's hands gently

"I love you okay? I love you so much and it hurts seeing you like this?"

Taehyung couldn't believe it. It was like dream to hear those words.

He's lying, he's only saying that so you don't do something stupid again. You don't even know what he means by 'love'. He has Jimin remember?

Taehyung looked down at his feet, tears threatening to fall as he heard those words echo in this mind.

"Y-you don't mean that" he chocked out bitterly.

Even though there's a small part of him that wants to believe it. He can't

The small part of him that has hope is too small to carry the weight of his heavy doubts.

Jungkook only looked at Taehyung and sighed but continuedto tend to his Taehyung's cuts.

He know in this mind set, Taehyung will have a hard time believing these things, so he didn't push it.

He hoped that some day, Taehyung wouldn't feel like this anymore.

He hopes one day, Taehyung will believe him when he says it again and he'll be happy about it.

So I kind left it with Jungkook not knowing the reason why and the ending is kinda sad(?) . Idk why I did that sorry :P