⁍Boys like Boys⁌ [Jikook]

Based on the song 'Girls like Girls' by Hayley Kiyoko

Ignore the first notification. I pressed the publish button in error

Jimin rode his way to the house of his long time best friend and crush, Jungkook.

He knew he shouldn't like him, they're both boys.

Plus Jungkook has a girlfriend.

But he can't help it

He got to the house and knocked on the door.

Jungkook opened it and greeted him with his bunny smile that made Jimin melt

Jimin smiled back at him but it dropped when he saw his girlfriend wrap her arms around Jungkook's waist

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Jimin didn't smoke but he did since Jungkook did. He wanted to seem cool.

Jungkook always smiled at him with an impressed look at Jimin's tolerance for cigarettes.

They chilled in silence while Jungkook's girlfriend drank beer.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
They had a stereo playing and Jungkook was dancing while his girlfriend was on her phone, leaning no against the truck.

The way he passionately moved to the music and the piercing eye contact made sure Jimin was entranced by him.

Jungkook held out his hand, encouraging Jimin to join him. Jimin likes to dance too.

Jimin stepped closer until Jungkook's girlfriend whined, claiming she was now bored

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

They were in Jungkook's room, changing to go into the pool in the back yard.

Jungkook took of his shirt and Jimin froze as he could see it in the mirror's reflection

Jungkook's back was much broader than his.

He was curious what the skin felt like.

He wanted to touch it.

He looked over at Jungkook only to be met with his eyes.

He got caught

Jungkook didn't say anything but offered a lopsided smile before turning away again.

They had fun in the pool, splashing and squirting water in each other faces.

At one point Jungkook put Jimin on his shoulders with ease as he laughed out loud.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Jimin whined when Jungkook said he wanted Jimin to put on his girlfriend's lipgloss as a joke.

He managed to sneak it from her dresser.

Jungkook laughed at Jimin's distress, knowing that Jimin couldn't say no.

He still had the amused smile until he started applying it to Jimin's lips

He looked mesmerized at how soft and smooth they were.

Jimin looked at him confused.

Jungkook would flick his eyes from Jimin's lips to his eyes once in a while.

Jimin knew at this point that Jungkook was applying it for way longer than necessary.

Eventually he stopped and Jimin instinctively rubbed and smacked his lips together.

He looked in the mirror at his now shiny, glossy lips.

Jungkook was looking too.

From since then, Jimin could've sworn there has been more than one occasion when Jungkook stared at his lips.

Maybe it was wishful thinking but he noticed it too many times not to eventually believe.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

They had a party at the house.

All of the people were either smoking, drinking or making out.

Jimin was the awkward single one.

He was relieved when Jungkook plopped down next to him on the sofa and started talking to him.

It was all fine until Jungkook's girlfriend decided to be needy and initiate a make out session infront of Jimin.

Jimin bit his lip and awkwardly turned his head the other way

Jungkook, who wasn't into the kiss, saw that and push her off, mouthing 'not now'.

He sat back down next to Jimin.

Jungkook's girlfriend watched bitterly, sipping on a beer bottle next to her clique.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Jungkook was sat by the pool, looking down.

Jimin came outside and joined him.

Jungkoook laid his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin knew Jungkook was miserable with his girlfriend.

It's a wonder why he stays.

Jungkook lifted his head and they looked at each other for a moment.

They leaned in closer until Jimin felt his hair being tugged back and his face scraped against a rock, causing him to bleed.

Jungkook's girlfriend started to scream at Jungkook while he remained silent like a deer in headlights.

Without much thought, Jimin got up and pushed her into the pool and grabbed Jungkook by the hand running out the yard.

They both stopped at where Jimin's bike was, panting.

This time when they looked at each other, they actually kissed.

Jimin felt so happy to have Jungkook kissing him.

Finally

It was the sweetest thing to him in that moment.

Soon they pulled apart.

"You should probably get going, now is kinda weird" Jungkook chuckled, rubbing a thumb over Jimin's bruised cheek.

"But , what about her?" Jimin asked

Jungkook shook his head, "Don't worry, I'll handle it. I'll see you later okay?" Jungkook pecked his cheek.

Jimin smiled at him and nodded.

He got on and rode his bicycle home, thinking about what had just happened

Even thought his face was bruised, he couldn't help the smile on his lips.