<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (part 1)

Waffle_Cakes_Games here you go, sorry for the wait, I was just torn since I realized that this may not be as fluffy as you want but I decided to go along with it so I hope you still like it :3. And I made them young, I hope you don't mind.

I apologize for any errors

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It was a late summer night as 10 year old Yoongi was walking home from a late piano practice.

Neither of his parents could pick him up but he was fairly certain that he could walk home by himself, since it wasn't very far.

As he made a few twists and turns, the feeling of being followed increased every minute.

He felt his heart start to beat, trying hard to make it home as quickly as possible.

Soon, he heard a snap behind him and he instantly started to run.

He didn't look back once and he panted as he ran down the streets as fast as his legs could go.

However, it seemed like he couldn't outrun whoever or whatever was following him.

He decided to look back and was confused to see no one.

But he screamed when he turned around and saw a boy a bit taller than him, standing in his path.

The boy walked towards him and Yoongi took uneasy steps back until he tripped on a rock border-lining a field next to them.

Yoongi shuffled backwards and the mysterious boy easily caught up to him

The boy grabbed Yoongi's arms and pinned him down on the dew soaked grass.

They were both now still, silently looking into each other's eyes.

The whistling evening breeze blew over them, making the grass sway.

Yoongi felt a shiver go down his spine and his cheeks were chilled.

"W-who are you?" Yoongi asked with hesitation.

The boy continued to stare piercingly at him " Me? I'm a vampire"

The boy curved his mouth upwards and two ivory fangs prodded out.

Yoongi only looked at him wide eyed to the immortal's pleasure.

He leaned closer to Yoongi's face and Yoongi subconsciously tried to squirm away.

He squeezed his eyes shut as the boy got closer to his ear.

"Are you scared?" The boy asked in a whisper, his cold breath tickled Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi merely whimpered and nodded.

The boy smirked, seemingly pleased by Yoongi's fear.

He soon sat back up, leaving the shivering boy on the ground.

"You're cute, I think I'll stick around with you".

In an instant, the vampire boy disappeared, leaving Yoongi to wonder if that really happened.