➹LittleSpace➷ [Yoonseok]

Dream (For namjinniehyung ) sorry if I made mistakes, it's three in the morning over here lol
Little-Yoongi Daddy-Hoseok

Yoongi woke up with his face in a mixture of distraught and drowsyness.

When he went to the kitchen, his daddy was there making breakfast.

Hoseok was a little concerned but just thought maybe he didn't sleep very well last night.

"Good morning baby" Hoseok smiled at him, hoping that Yoongi will cheer up eventually.

Yoongi did not say a word but immediately latched himself onto Hoseok's arm.

Hoseok thought it was a bit strange as Yoongi isn't like this unless he's already in his headspace.

But he doesn't usually regress until later in the day.

Hoseok just shrugged it off as maybe Yoongi is just in a different mood today and he'll talk about it when he's ready.

However, throughout the day, Hoseok became increasingly worried about Yoongi as his behavior was very odd.

He knew something was bothering him.

Yoongi never left his side from since that morning, even when they needed to take a shower.

Yoongi likes to shower alone so that really stood out to Hoseok.

In fact, Yoongi isn't very clingy in little space at all, he's more independent and only seeks his daddy's attention once in a while

Hoseok couldn't figure out why his little one would behave so strangely today.

Especially if Yoongi wasn't going to tell him

It's already 2 in the afternoon and Yoongi still hasn't said a word.

He decided it's been long enough and took Yoongi to their room to hopefully get an explanation from him

He sat Yoongi down on his lap and Yoongi didn't protest at all.

He looked down at his small fingers in silence.

"Yoongi, you haven't said anything all day, sweetie, I want you to tell me if something is bothering you" Hoseok spoke lovingly but stern, letting Yoongi know that he has no choice but to speak.

Yoongi inhaled deeply as he felt Hoseok's hand caressing his thigh.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked again after a minute of silence.

Yoongi whimpered, eyebrows furrowing together and bottom lip jutting out wobbly, signaling he was going to cry.

Hoseok was very taken aback at the sudden outburst

Soon enough the little began to breathe in and out sporadically as tears fell from his sad eyes.

He clung onto Hoseok even tighter, burying his face into chest, his small high pitched cries and shudders were muffled.

Hoseok was beyond worried now, Yoongi would never have an episode of moodiness like this before.

"Yoongi please talk to me, what's going on? Why are you so sad today?" he asked the smaller one clung onto his shirt.

Yoongi mumbled an explanation but it was difficult to understand him through Hoseok's shirt and the constant sniveling.

"No, tell me properly, I can't understand you like that" he pulled Yoongi off so that he would look at Hoseok with his red teary eyes.

Yoongi's face contorted into complete sadness as he spoke quietly "Y-you.."

"Me? What did I do baby?" Hoseok was still dumbfounded,he couldn't think of anything he could have done to make his little Yoongi so upset.

"Drowned,D-Daddy drow-ned, in my dr-eam. N-nobody s-saved you. Daddy was gone.." he finally finished before going back to completely sobbing.

It finally made so much sense to Hoseok.

That explains why he was so attached today, he was just scared.

Scared to lose Hoseok.

"Daddy, he-ad h-hurting " Yoongi managed to say.

Hoseok immediately made him lay on the bed and he stayed on top of him, so Yoongi felt secure with the fact Hoseok was close by.

Hoseok could feel how rapidly Yoongi's heart was beating underneath him, it was very aggressive too.

Like it was going to break out of the smaller one's chest any moment.

Poor thing, he's terrified.

He decided to press all of his weight onto him, as it usually works since some littles like the feeling of being gently squished.

Almost like a safety blanket.

Eventually, Hoseok felt Yoongi's heartbeat go down and also stopped sobbing which he thought was a good sign.

Yoongi, was now more relaxed but was still inhaling and exhaling in broken breaths.

"Shhhh.." Hoseok whispered to him, pressing light fluttering kisses on neck and collarbone.

Soon, after a while of leaving kisses, Yoongi started to squirm slightly and Hoseok looked up to see a small smile on his face from the tickling feeling.

Oh what a relief.

"There's my little babyboy, look at how smiley he is, hmmm?" He said while rubbing noses together and it made Yoongi's face out into a gummy grin.

"Aww, look at that smile. No one is as happy as my baby" Hoseok cooed at him.

"You know Daddy won't leave you right?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok smiled "Good, now next time you have a scary dream like that, just let me know okay? Even if I'm asleep" Hoseok held out his pinky and Yoongi immediately hooked it with his own.

Yoongi kept his promise and it wasn't as scary as before since he knows Hoseok will be breathing and well right next to him when he wakes up.

I hope this was okay :)