➹LittleSpace➷ [Vmin]

daddyhorseok I hope it's what you wanted. I made Taehyung a little more aggressive than I think you wanted but I hope you don't mind.

Jealous

Little- Taehyung Daddy- Jimin

Jimin promised that he would watch Jungkook for the day while Yoongi was at work.

It wasn't too hard as Jungkook and his little Taehyung were the best of friends.

They spent the whole day together playing games and watching movies.

Now they were in the living room making pictures that Jungkook was going to give Yoongi when he came back.

Taehyung however wasn't very happy as he felt very neglected by his daddy the whole day.

Jimin has been extra nice to Jungkook all day to the point of feeling like he forgot Taehyung was his little and not Jungkook.

Taehyung sat there bitterly, making random scribbles on a piece of paper while he watched his daddy peer and basically gawk at Jungkook's drawing.

"Wow! Look at that! It's such a pretty drawing. Isn't it Taetae?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and mumbled a response, not really caring at this point.

He was happy that Yoongi would be coming back soon because he isn't sure how much more he can take of Jungkook basically stealing all of Jimin's attention.

He was even starting to think that Jimin enjoyed being with Jungkook more than him.

It made him wonder sadly for a moment if Jimin was bored of him.

Then he heard the doorbell ring.

Jungkook scrambled to his feet and padded to the door at lighting speed.

Jimin laughed and followed him.

Taehyung got up as well, a bit eager to say his goodbyes.

The door opened and Jungkook jumped into Yoongi's arms who was more than happy to accept his weight.

Jungkook shoved the drawing he worked so much on in Yoongi's  face and Yoongi broke out into a large gummy grin.

Jungkook got his backpack and hugged Taehyung goodbye.

Then he went to hug Jimin as well.

However, a part of Taehyung snapped and he shoved Jungkook away from Jimin before he even realized.

All three of them looked at Taehyung shocked, especially Jungkook who looked like he wanted to cry.

"Taehyung! What has gotten into you? That's wasn't nice at all." Jimin scolded harshly.

Taehyung huffed out sharp breaths and tears finally fell from his eyes before he started sobbing and left the room.

He couldn't take it anymore.

After a whole afternoon of pretending nothing was bothering him, he finally reached his breaking point.