<Request> ✧Beauty✧ [Vmin]

shiptaestic here you are. I'm sorry that it's a bit short but I hope you still like it

Jimin loved capturing pictures of Taehyung, no matter what.

The only problem is that Taehyung was camera shy and having a boyfriend wanting to take pictures of you constantly wasn't easy.

However Jimin is able to coax Taehyung enough each time.

Like when Taehyung wakes up, when he laughs or when he's simply existing in his own space.

Basically, anytime he thinks Taehyung looks beautiful, which is times when Taehyung least expects it.

Currently they were laying in bed after making love once again.

Jimin laid there as a wave of satisfaction washed over him like everytime.

Taehyung turned to face Jimin, and gazed at him timidly with affection.

Jimin was frozen for a moment, just staring at how breathtaking Taehyung is.

All wrapped up in the blankets peacefully with a look of bliss

He scrambled to get his camera and pointed it in Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung gasped and covered his face and bare body laced with love bites

"J-Jimin no. Not now!" Taehyung protested weakly.

"Come on please, you're absolutely gorgeous right now. I can't help myself. Please? Just a few, and if they look bad then I'll delete them. I promise" Jimin begged.

Taehyung felt so vulnerable but somehow comfortable with Jimin doing this.

Secretly, even though he's so camera shy, he enjoys being Jimin's muse and loves the feeling of when Jimin just looks at him.

Jimin looks at him like he's a piece of art in a museum that only Jimin can enter as he's greedy and doesn't want anyone else to enjoy it like he does.

And Taehyung is perfectly fine with that.

He eventually nodded and smiled for the camera even though it was a small timid grin.

Jimin grinned back happily and snapped a few pictures just above Taehyung's collarbone.

Eventually, he looked back at the pictures and couldn't take the proud grin off of his face.

In his eyes, Taehyung was so stunning, this moment just proves how stunning he can be.

"You look incredible" he mused

"I doubt I look anywhere close to incredible right now." Taehyung scoffed but blushed all the same.

"You want to see them yourself?"

Taehyung stayed there before he reluctantly crawled over to Jimin and peered at the small digital screen.

His cheeks heated up at the sight of himself frozen in time with a post-lust expression.

His blonde hair was wildly tousled on the pillow.

His usually pale cheeks was tinted pink.

Small red and purple marks decorated his neck.

His red lips plump, swollen and glistened from passionate kisses.

Lastly his eyes were droopy and glossed with tears yet to fall.

"O-Oh God Jimin, what are you talking about? I look like a mess." Taehyung began to shy away but Jimin held him close, leaving the camera on the nightstand.

"A beautiful mess. It gives me pride to know that I was the one who made you fall to pieces just like that. The one who knows how to melt you. The only one who'll ever know and see that part of you" Jimin rubbed their noses together before kissing Taehyung deeply again.

Eventually they pulled away for air and Jimin smiled down at Taehyung with all the love he had.

They locked fingers together as if they were afraid to let go.

"You're beautiful Taehyung, no matter what you do"

I hope this was fine :)