<Request>❆Cold❆[Yoonjin](part2)

[just to clarify, this is a historical AU so they're wearing like traditional wear and such]

Seokjin huffed angrily, not even realizing he extended his hand out to slap Yoongi in the face.

The servants in the room gasped and Yoongi didn't even react to the slap, but only gave his normal icy glare.

The two just had a nasty argument. Leaving words in the air that shouldn't have been said.

"Lord Seokjin-"

Seokjin charged out of the room, grabbing a hood and speeding out of the gates into the rainy night as fast as his legs and stomach would allow.

He wrapped the hood over his head, concealing his face as he approached the village close by.

People would flip if they saw him roaming the streets.

He kept walking in the cold rain until he reached the familiar looking pub.

He entered it, scanning the bar for a face he's dying to see.

Eventually he spotted Hoseok and sat close by, waving his hand to get his attention.

It was only when Hoseok got closer he saw who it was.

"Jin-Hyung?" Hoseok said shocked and Seokjin immediately shushed him.

"Hoseok please, I do not want to draw attention to myself. They don't know I'm here"

Hoseok nodded in understanding, pretending to wipe the counters so he could get the details from Seokjin.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked confused and concerned.

"I ran out. That's what. I can't take it there anymore." Seokjin sighed.

Hoseok frowned. Seokjin was always like his older brother. The sacrifices they made for each other could never compare.

"Hyung, you know you're more than welcome to stay with us tonight" Hoseok offered.

Seokjin shook his head,"I can't stay with you guys, I would just burden you two and besides, I have to think about the baby-"

"Baby? You're pregnant Hyung?"

Seokjin nodded sadly.

He hates being reminded that he's carrying a child for that ice man.

But he has no choice.They made it very clear that the couple must produce an heir to take over one day.

What will he do when the baby arrives? What will Yoongi do when the baby arrives?

"Hyung..what if the baby is ours? Then they'd let you stay with me right?" Hoseok rested his hand on top of Seokjin's.

Seokjin blinked at him surprised,"Hoseok don't be ridiculous-"

"Come on, the last time we made love was awfully close to your wedding day." Hoseok stared into his eyes.

They both looked at each other, not saying a word.

Seokjin flicked the younger's forehead, making him hiss at the sting.