Oops(Church: Blood Gulch version)

"No, Tucker, for the last time. You can not have my godd**** sniper rifle!" Church screams this so loudly that the whole canyon can hear him. At the minute, you were coloring with Caboose.
"Y/N, do you want to go make no one dies over there?" He asked you innocently.
"Yeah, I guess I should. I will be back in a minute, okay buddy?" You say, standing up. You walk out of the cement pile you call base and head to the cliff where the ruckus came from.
"Come on! I never get to use it! It's always you, because it's yours, or Caboose because he steals it. Why can't I ever use the f***ing sniper rifle?" Tucker rants as you get to their position. You stand back for a minute to see how this would escalate.
"Quit your b****ing. Don't be a baby." Church retorts, turning away from the confrontation.
"You never stop yours." Tucker fires back, before walking off. He goes the other way.
You could see Church's muscles tense up beneath the under armor. His head turned slightly, and you knew that meant only bad things. You walk forward, thinking that he would tackle the teal pervert, and get between Church and Tucker's retreating form.
You didn't know how p***ed off Tucker had gotten him, so you had no idea that Church would have shot him. Right when you were about to turn around, you feel the fiery pain blast through your arm, and into your torso a bit. You didn't need your armor to color in the base, so having zero protection doesn't help. Conveniently, your armor also had a healing unit that would have been really helpful right about now. Even though you could practically feel the bullet in your heart, and you knew you would die, you were glad you stopped a bullet for Tucker.
That was your last thought, before only half-feeling yourself fall off the cliff. You were completely out of it before hitting the packed dirt below.

Church's POV: A few seconds before
I've had enough. That was the last straw. I already woke up crankier than usual, because I didn't get much sleep, but by god, that was the last straw. I turned, leveled my gun, and pulled the trigger.
It was too late to retract the bullet before it drilled through Y/N's arm and imbedded itself in her chest. I couldn't help her. I couldn't save her. And now I can't let myself touch her. She took one more look at me before falling sideways off the cliff and down onto the dirt below. I just killed the love of my life, and I never even told her. The realization started building up, and I just collapsed. I didn't care who saw. I didn't care that Tucker came back up to comfort me. I didn't care when Caboose rushed out of the base and saw her body and asked why Y/N took a nap at the bottom of the cliff. I cared about Y/N. She was the reason I stayed in this canyon instead of shooting myself. Now I just shot her.
~later~
It seems childish but right now, I am sitting in the middle of my bed, rocking back and forth, and tucking my knees up to my chest. Then Tucker walked in.
"Go away." I spat at him.(figuratively)
"Church I-" he began before I interrupted him.
"Go before I hurt someone else." I raise my voice.
"It's Y/N! She's awake!" He excitedly screamed.
"What? Why didn't you say something?" I instantly shoot out of bed, and sprint to her room, desperately hoping Tucker wasn't just pulling some sort of sick prank.
Then I saw her. She was laying down, in her bed. Strangely enough, she was in full armor, except for the helmet. She must have heard my thundering footsteps, because her eyes were open, tiredly gazing at me through her doorway. She smiled kind of weakly, and chuckled a little.
"Hey Church. I didn't know you wanted to kill Tucker. And if you wanted me gone, all you had to do was ask." She commented. I nearly cried, but instead I just ran over to her and practically engulfed her in my arms. I couldn't stop saying 'I'm sorry.'

A/N: Yes, another long one. I just love writing these ones.