I don't wanna tho...(Doc)

A/N: This takes place in a modern AU where you and everyone are going to school and you share a class with Doc, and he is kind of like your toutor/bf/mom(sometimes maybe).

"Do it."
"No."
"Do it now."
"Nooo."
"Do it, or you don't get dessert."
Your resolve faltered a bit at that, but you kept pressing because you really hated this. "Mmmmmmm...no."
"Come on, Y/N, you haven't even tried any of them yet. You've barely looked at the homework for tonight!" Doc pleaded with you. He had been trying to get you to do your math homework for an hour now, and you hadn't even looked at the paper yet.
"It's just going to be more proofs, I know it. I hate those things, you know that." You tried to 'reason' with him, but he just stares at you incredulously.
"You really haven't looked at it, have you?! It's those coordinate things you love! Just-okay, trust me, look!" He practically shouts. Usually he wouldn't get this upset, but doing this constantly for over an hour has kind of ticked him off.
"Alright, but if it is proofs, I'm blaming you." You look at the sheet, and sure enough rows upon rows of the easiest types of math problems(in geometry of course). Parallelograms with coordinates. "FINALLY! Some understandable crap." You get done with the whole thing within the next fifteen minutes.
"See? I told you it wasn't so bad. You believed in yourself, and got through just fine! Now I just need to figure out how to do that..." he mutters the last bit to himself, but you still heard.
   "Oh, don't tell me you've been harping on me and you didn't do it either." You looked at him. He just kind of looked everywhere but your eyes. "Wow. Okay, lemme help you." And with that, you spent the night helping out your boyfriend, cuddling, and generally being cute☺️.

A/N: Not really sure how to end this one but yeah. You and Doc are cute together    ;-3