The Only One(Lopez)

"Grif? Griiiiiiiiif? Oh, whatever." You tried to wake your poor excuse for a boyfriend up from his 'short' nap.

"Comó está?" You heard the robotic voice behind you.

"Bien. Y tú?" You replied.

"Así-así." You two stood in silence for a minute.

"Hey, uh, you wanna go...watch the sunset on the cliffs?"

"No ha oscurecido aquí en muchos años."
"Uhm..."

"No hay noche."

"Oh, yeah, right...there's no sunset...I remembered that." You jokingly replied.

"Idiota." Somehow you could sense the care behind the supposedly monotone voice.

"You did a great job on the jeep Lopez. Thanks for fixing it." You said. You had noticed that nobody else on red team ever thanks him. He might be a robot, but he had feelings too, you just knew it.

"Y/N! Where's Grif?" Sarge shouted from the roof of the base.

"Right here Sarge, I'll wake him up." You shouted back. "You think you could help a girl out?" You turned to Lopez.

"Sí." And Lopez then proceeded to kick Grif in the side, sending him skidding about two meters.

"Ahahowwwwwwwwww." Came the disgruntled groan from the orange soldier.

"Grif, Sarge wants you." You tell him. "You coulda been a little more gentle, Lopez." You told him, trying to hold back snickers.

"Lo qué séa." At this, you giggle a little, knowing it meant 'whatever'.

* time skip to later that evening *

That afternoon, you decided to go to the caves. You did this often, but you thought nobody knew, so when you heard footsteps behind you, it was startling. You jumped up and turned around to see Lopez. You felt yourself relax when you realized it was him, and sat back down in your spot.

"Por qué estás aquí?" He asked, sitting next to you.

"Lopez, I have to tell you something," You sighed and he turned his head towards you to tell you to go on, "I... I have feelings for you. I know it's crazy since you're a robot and I'm a human. The only reason I'm dating Grif is to fill the void in my heart for you." You continued rambling on until you felt him arm around your shoulder. You took the opportunity to lean against him.

"Siento lo mismo por ti." He said, running his robotic fingers through your hair.

"You do?"

"Sí." You two sat there for about ten minutes. You heard Sarge calling for you to go back to base. Lopez stood up and offered you a hand. You started to walk away but felt a hand pull you back. Lopez pulled you into a hug and you stood there. He let go and you two walked back to base hand in hand.

"I KNEW IT!" You heard Donut yell from the base when he saw you.

"Te amo." You blushed, knowing this meant 'I love you.'

Hey everybody, I just wanted to give HUGE thank you to RedvsBlue_Fangirl_ for colabing with me on this one! They came up with the scenario and wrote the whole second half of this, which had most of the Spanish and romance in it. We're both kind of beginners at Spanish, so if it's choppy or something that's why...anyway, still, THANK YOU! Also, go check out her stories and stuff, cuz I think they're really good, but haven't really gotten the views they deserve. Anyway, love y'all! Feel free to request stuff!