Seasoned(Sarge)

You are a decorated commanding officer, decently experienced, and have been a loyal member of the military for a respectable amount of time. Taking all of this into account on your flight to your destination, you weren't sure why your superiors were sending you to a box canyon full of idiots to play ring-around-the-warzone with the enemy. This is how you saw it; the only reason you(the red army) have a base in that canyon, is because the darn blues have a base in that canyon. And the only reason the dirty blues have a base in the canyon is because is because the red army has a base in that canyon. Sure, during training you were rough with the rookies, but you were toughening them and preparing them for real battle. The blues wouldn't use training bombs on the battle field, so why would you allow your troops the false ease of mind on the training course?
   Anyway, pushing these thoughts aside, you arrived at Blood Gulch Outpost #1; your destination.
   And by arrive, I mean you got about three miles straight up from the coordinates you needed and then stopped the ship's engines because you didn't feel like properly landing the craft. Hey, maybe you squashed one of those darn blues!
   As the ramp opened up to the hot, dust-filled air outside, you were greeted by two armored individuals. One in shining maroon standard armor, and the other in splotchy, dusty, dirty, stained orange armor. These two weenies turned out to be second-in-command Private Simmons and Private Grif. They led you to the base bickering about useless nonsensical crap, while you were grumbling judgment at them. Grif was seen to be lazy, always hungry, and had a knack for annoying his superior officers(you considered yourself a superior officer to him just because reasons). Simmons however proved to be a suck-up, neat freak, butt-kisser, and overall entirely too willing to please whoever their Sargent was.
Eventually we arrived at the base, and found another man in red armor watching our approach. When we eventually got there the first thing he said was,
"Hey there little lady. Have you seen my new recruit? He's supposed to be here!"
"Sarge, this is the new recruit. And she's a LOT like you." Private Grif told him with some sass.
"Hey! Don't talk back to your commanding officer!" I yelled at him as I used my hand to slap his helmet. It didn't even hurt(me anyway). From the immediate reaction of Grif however, you'd think he just got hit with a baseball bat. Simmons just stared at me, while Sarge chuckled slightly.
"Heh. I guess I can use an extra eye on Grif."

*Time skip brought to you by Puppies Inc.*
*You and the reds and blues are fighting the Meta on that snowy cliff.*

   "Hey (L/N)!" Sarge shouted to you.
   "Yes sir?" I shouted over my gun as I sprayed bullets every time I got a clear shot at the enemy. It was kind of hard to shoot him and not my friends since they were tackling him.
   "I've been thinkin'-" Sarge then leaped onto Maine's back and got in a choke hold. "If we make it outta this alive, do you maybe wanNAAAAAA-" The Meta threw him off and grappled for a few minutes before getting thrown back towards me, "-settle down someplace nice with me back on earth?"
   "You're asking me this now?" He got back up and ran to the Meta. " I mean, yes, of course, but you're asking me this now?!" I then run forward to help out and put in some extra muscle power. "As in while we're distracting each other we could die at any moment?"
   There was only grunts as we fought and then: "Yep, that pretty much sums it up." He responded.
   "Okay." Then the rest of the battle went on, and you were victorious.

A/N: Sorry this took forever to upload you guys and girls, I've been busy with school again, but summer's coming up, so I should have more time to write soon! Once again, this is a requests book too, so go ahead and request things/characters/events you want me to write about.
   Also, one last shameless self-promo: feel free to hit that star if you liked the chapter! Or you know, just on your favorite chapters. It really helps me decide which characters/scenarios I should write more of if no one requests anything.
   I know, long author's note, but one more thing: I am currently also working on a          G!Sans x Reader book, and a sci-fi book called Overgrown and Overthrown. That last one is still in the developmental stage, so that won't be out for a while, but I'm testing the waters with a bunch of different type of books to see what people love the most.

   Love you, sorry for the long note!