Cookies(Caboose)

"Y/N! Have you seen my cookies?" Caboose shouted from across the base. He's been running around looking for them for...3 hours now?
   "Caboose, if I knew where your cookies were, I think I would have told you." You respond, deeply concentrating on the(book/game/tv/whatever: you choose something to concentrate on).
   "Well, can you help him look? He's being even more annoying than usual." Church grumbled from his room. You sigh, put your (whatever you were doing) down, and get up to search all the usual places.
After fifteen minutes of searching, there was no hope. They had disappeared. They weren't in blue base anywhere. You had even asked Simmons, Sarge and Doughnut. All that was left now was Grif and he was nowhere to be...found. Fuckin' perfect. You thought to yourself.
   You found the fat orange marine napping under a tree with the empty cookie tray in his lap. You go back to base with an idea.
   "Church, distract Caboose for me, okay? Bring Tucker with you." You order him.
   "Why do I have to keep them busy? How long?" He replies, obviously annoyed.
   "I have a surprise for Caboose. Don't worry, you'll get one too. It's going to be...messy though, so keep them away." You reply, Tucker instantly appearing in the doorway.
   "Bow chika bow wow!" He triumphantly remarks. His check goes red as you slap him.
   "Just...keep them away for a few hours, okay?" This was directed at Church.
   "Fine." He drags Tucker out of the base with him.
~later~
You lift the last few cookies onto the cooling rack. Then you heard footsteps outside the base, they sounded like they were running. Luckily you had put away all the ingredients away as you used them, so that was no concern. Right now, you had to make sure no one burned their tongue.
"Hey, guys...um, soooooo...what's up?" You leaned against the counter, blocking the freshly baked goods from view.
Caboose took a few sniffs of the air. "Did you make cookies, Y/N?" He said this so excitedly, your heart melted.
"You can smell 'em halfway across the canyon." Church seemed drained.
   "Uhm, well, I-" You start but are cut off by Tucker.
"LEMME AT 'EM!" He screams pushing you aside, and grabbing five cookies out of the 48-piece double batch you made.
"Wha-no fair! Tucker!" Caboose grabs his own share of cookies before starting off. Church goes to his room, and the blue idiot does a three-sixty. You expected a hug, but instead Caboose gives you a cookie-crumbed peck on the cheek. "These are so yummy!" He yells, running off to kill Tucker.

Caboose is beyond being an idiot, but he's your idiot.