Extra! Church's Speach

-~WARNING! WARNING! Major Spoilers Ahead!~-

Seriously though, if you are reading this before finishing watching the series, STOP NOW and move on to the next chapter. If you do not heed this warning, NOT MY FAULT if the series gets spoiled for you.

   Scene from:
   The End - Episode 20 - Red vs. Blue Season 13
   Starting at 6:25 mark

Last Chance to avoid spoilers.

   "Now that is a good look for you." Doughnut compliments from the end of the line-up.
   "Prepare to breach!" Came a muffled voice from the other side of the door.
   "Gentlemen, looks like this is it." Sarge says, his voice a mixture of sadness, hope, and grim determination.
   Being the butt-kisser as always, Simmons replies to his sargent, "Sir, it's been an honor."
   Lopez asks, in Spanish, to make sure his parts are recycled if he dies. And of course, Doughnut incorrectly replied, "I love you too, Lopez."
   "Aww, that's so sweet. Now let us strike fear into the hearts of our enemies! Ah ha ha!" Doc/O'Malley comments.
   "That's the smartest thing you've ever said." Grif says from the other end of the group.
   "Yeah! Let's get 'em!" Caboose cheers, seeming not to know or care that they could very well all die in the next minute.
   Its Church's turn to say something to the group. "Hey, um, well I just want you guys to know, that out of everyone I've ever met, I hate you all the least."
   "See you on the other side, Church." Tucker says with hope.
   Time slows to a literal stop, and everything is just frozen in place. Church lets out a sigh, practically dripping with misery.
   "Not this time buddy." He looks down, and 'throws' up his gun, letting it dissipate and disappear.
   Delta asks, his monotone voice is laced with worry. "Are you sure about this?"
   "I'm sure. Start a recording for me, D." The AI fragment memory flashes out after confirming 'recording.'
   "Hey guys. If you're hearing this, it means you did it. You won." He bounced on his holographic heels. "You kicked the s*** out of Hargrove's forces. I knew you could." He clenched and unclenched his fists, relaxing a little. "But this is my last stop. See, when I came into this world, I was really just a collection of somebody else's memories. But with your help, these memories, they took form. They became my voice, my personality. And after a while, I began to make brand new memories of my own. All of these things are what make me who I am. But they're also holding me back. I can't run this suit as Epsilon. But if I erase my memories; if I deconstruct myself, the fragments I leave behind will have the strength to get you through this. I believe that." The other fragments quickly flashed in and out of sight in front of him. "I wish there was another way. But I'm leaving this message, as well as others in the hopes that you'll understand why I have to go this time." You could practically hear the tears in his chuckle before his next words. "It was actually Doyle who made me realize something I never thought of before. There's so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day. And because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference." He glitched for a second before continuing. "They'll never know if the day was really saved." More glitching. "In the end, they just have to have faith." This time, the glitching was worse, he changed colors, and had a bright white flash as peices of himself drifted apart and away.

   "Ain't that a b***." Those were his last words.

A/N: I know everyone does this, but I've been playing his speech on loop and I have cried every time and I want Church back and WAAAAAAAAAA!
I am literally getting dehydrated because I am crying so much. I MISS YOU CHURCH YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART! Right next to Tex.