Truth or Dare(North)

This one was another one requested by @HotHeadAce because they're the only one requesting anything...feel free to leave your own requests too! Also, before this chapter starts, I want to apologize for going dark for a while there...I don't have a lot of time anymore with SOL tests starting at school and quarter grades and just life in general, so I won't be on here a lot for a while, but I'll pop on and work on his stuff when I can🙂. Anyway, on with the story! Btw this was loosely inspired by another story I read recently... ;3 Also, hope you don't mind cussing.

"Do it."
"No."
"C'mon Maine, do it!"
"No."
"You chose Dare, you gotta."
Maine growled. "Fine." He got up and went over to your room. You had been in Project Freelancer for a few years now, but had known Maine since your high school years. (You had to work on a music video Project together, and had been paired up with him, and kept in touch after). That set aside, he grudgingly came back out wearing a pair of fuzzy pink cat ears on his head. He glared at South, but other than that, he plopped back down at his place.
You were reclining and giggling on a black armchair in the lounge, glad that Maine was distracted while you took a quick picture with your helmet. Everyone had their armor off, but you still had your helmet beside you. York was sitting on the arm of the cushy chair, unsuccessfully smothering his snickers, Wash was in a padded fold-up chair beside him, South was leaning back on her hands on the floor, her brother was beside her on another fold-up, and Maine and Carolina finished the sloppy circle on the 2-person couch.
"Carolina." He said simply. Maine never said much.
"Dare."
Maine pondered a moment. "Hold a handstand for 30 then do a back handspring."
"Pfft thats easy for her. You're letting her off light." York teased.
"I'm bored, it's late, and I don't what the fuck else to do." Maine responds, staring pointedly at York.
"Alright, fine. But York's right, that's no problem." Carolina then completes the sat in full, even doing an extra flip afterward.
"'Kay. Uhh..." Carolina fake-thinks. "North. Truth or dare?"
"Me? Oh boy...dare." North pretends to act scared, and everyone but you is grinning evilly. Even he had a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.
To be honest, you've had a crush on North for a while now, and (you didn't know this) but he had a crush on you, too. Except neither of you told the other.
Carolina again pretends to think, way over-exaggerating the hand-on-the-chin, looking up and over, leaning forward gig. "I dare you to kiss Y/N. Right here, right now, on the lips, at least five seconds. Go." North and you are blushing like there's no tomorrow, and he actually gets up off his chair, and makes the sort walk over to you, making lots of short, quick glances at you, then looking away hurriedly. You stand up, knowing what was next, but weren't protesting.
He gently grasped your shoulders, and pulled you close. (A/N: Ewwwwwwww help this is groooooooooss. I'm glad it's North cuz just...NORTH, but ewwwww.) Let's suffice it to say that that particular kiss lasted more than five seconds and was definitely on the lips, and that both of you thoroughly enjoyed every second and that by the end you were both pretty much the color of fire trucks.
And get this: everyone cheered. Even Maine.
"You asked Carolina to give you that dare, didn't you?" You ask him once things had mostly calmed down.
"Would you be mad if I said yes?" He responds.
"Not at all."

And you two kiss again and tongues the end.

A/N: I've never actually kissed anyone ever. Well, like, Mom & Dad on the cheek as a goodnight, but lips and tongues...just ew. No details plz. I did kinda want to write something like this tho, just because why not, and this is the closest I will probably ever get to any lemons, so yeah. That's how that went. I know it was probably shit, but I'm trying😕