Pick-up lines(York)

This is more of a fluff than anything or like, how you'd meet idk

   He was a flirt, you were a flirt. He was a hottie, you were a hottie. He was a dork, you were...well, you weren't a complete dork, but you had your moments.

It started out with Wash giving you, the rookie, a tour of the MoI. When it came time, you went to the mess hall. He showed you where he and the other, more friendly agents sat. You were glad he was giving you a chance with the friendly group, because you had already 'met' Carolina, Tex, South, and Maine, and they had been intimidating so far. Definitely not open books.

So the next day, you started classes for the upkeep of the AI fragment that you were likely to receive in the not-so-distant future. The councilor, who acted as your 'teacher', told you that,

"It would also be beneficial for your psyche to watch how another agent does these things, so that you can have an even higher understanding."

"Well okay then." You had responded.

"Would you please pick an agent from this list? All of them have their own AI, and have kept the condition of their fragment fairly high." A list popped up on the board while he was talking.

•New York
•Texas
•North Dakota
•Maine
•Wyoming

Well, you thought to yourself, Tex and Maine are both no-goes. I don't want to take the risk that North is anything like South, so that leaves New York and Wyoming...Wash said something about York, but I don't think it was bad...

"I'll go for New York, please." For an outer space super soldier, you were polite.

"Alright, I will notify him to go to your quarters at 2000. You will be ready for him then, I trust?"

"Sure." And with that, the lesson was over.

   Now, you are in your room, on your bed, staring up at the dull metal-plated ceiling. You'd just gotten back from training, so when you hear a series of knocks on the layered steel door, it surprised you a little. Looking at the time, you realize it is 2000.

This must be New York...hope I picked right...here goes.

"It's open. Come on in." You yell to the other agent. He was in casuals, same as you. He had a light blue tee, you had a (f/c) tank top, and you both had grey sweatpants. Of course, combat boots too because...super soldiers.

   "You're (s/n) I presume?" He says in a sort of cheery voice.

   "Ey, I picked right! Oh, uh, yes. (S/N). Thats me. Hi." His scar actually makes him look really badass. He's kinda hot. Then again I've only just met him, so let's see.

"What do you mean you picked right?" He asked curiously. "Did you not like left?" His face was reading complete seriousness, though you could tell he was joking. You let a grin take over your features, and York's face broke out in a wide smile too.

   After a few minutes of jokes, you remembered that he wasn't here to flirt with. Although I wouldn't mind that...

"Okay okay, alright, I'm not supposed to be cracking jokes, I'm supposed to learn how to care for my new AI. The counselor said so." You state, determination evident in your voice.

"Well, what do you know?" He asks, all business. You explain everything that you remember being told, and eventually finish. "Whelp, that's more that I could'a told you. Just treat it like you'd treat me, except replace the flirting with generic comments. I don't like competition." He winks at you, or the blushing mess you'd just become, and heads out the door. "It's getting late, so I should probably go. See ya 'round."

It's short, late, and probably riddled with mistakes, but please forgive me <3