Romeo and Juliet, but with Guns!(Part 2)

Quick A/N: This is less of an x reader, but requested by @bbxyace. 🖤

   "That sounds like Sarge's shotgun. What's going on out there?" Simmons came out of the base and around the corner towards the sound. "Oh my god! Sarge, what are you doing?!"
"I, uh...I'm not entirely sure Simmons." Sarge responded.
"Why are Doughnut and Y/N dead?!"
"Uh..."
"Hey! I'm trying to get some beauty rest in here! Shut up!" Grif shouted from inside the base.
   "No amount of sleep could fix that face, Grif. Get out here!" Sarge bellows back.
   "Why should I?!" Came the response.
   "Y/N and Doughnut are dead!" Simmons yelled.
   "What?" Grif grudgingly trudges out. "Oh. Well that's something you don't see every day."
   "What's all the noise? I mean, I know you guys are loud but geez." Church says as he, Tucker and Caboose jog up to the others.
   "Church, shhhhh. Y/N and Mr. Flakey Crust are napping." Caboose interrupted.
   "Wh-oh my god! You guys killed Y/N! You're going to pay for that!" Church screeched.
   "Yeah! What kind of idiots are you?" Tucker joined in.
   "Are you really surprised that someone died? Come on. Now who's he idiot?" Grif said.
   "I LIKE YELLING!" That was Caboose.
   Anyway, a fight ensues.
   Tex, Wyoming, York, North, South, Maine, CT, Carolina and Wash all gather on a hillside nearby.
   "What the heck is going on over there?" Tex asks very calmly.
   "I don't know, but we'd better go break it up."
   The freelancers run out into the fray, CT gets grazed by a bullet and starts shooting wildly, sending the others into a panic. Grenades are thrown, guns are reloaded time and time again, flashbangs flash and bang, and chaos reigns.
   "*Loud whistle that is somehow heard by everyone because logic and megaphones*" Everyone turns to see who made such a loud sound.
   You and Doughnut were standing on top of the base, hand-in-hand. "Stop fighting! Can't you see you're tearing this family apart?!" (Reference)
   "Ooooooooooooh." The group stares in awe at your love. (???)

   "Why don't people ever just stay dead in this canyon?" Grif.