Chapter One: D-day

Follow my Twitter: 

for updates! :) 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP (Alarm Clock Ringing) *BEEP BEEP BEEP *BEEP BEEP BEEP  

7:00 am 

Rose constantly slided back and forth on her bed. 

Her bright orange hair was all tangled and still curled from the night before. 

After hearing her loud annoying alarm go off she gave up.

She slowly reached over her nightstand with her left arm to turn off her alarm. 

When she turned it off, she prompted her body toward the ceiling blankly lying there looking up at it. 

Her big brown eyes examined her white ceiling left to right. 

After a minute of lying there stiffly, she finally yelled,"JENNNNNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

There was a quiet silence for another minute until harsh heavy footsteps began rumbling through the hallway. 

Rose was prepared for the surprising entrance of someone.

However, the footsteps stopped at the front of her door. 

Rose waited with wide eyes and brought her heavy blanket up to her nose. 

The door swung and clashed with the wall and Jennie ran and leaped onto Rose's bed. 

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT WAKE ME UP!" Jennie Yelled, while playfully spanking Rose's butt. 

"OW!" "OK!" "WAIT~ OW!" "OKOKOKOK. Won't~ OW! happen again!" Rose replied

 while surrendering her hands up. Jennie sat up on her bed fixed her long tangled black hair next to Rose. 

"You know, I only did that  because you're the most difficult one out of all of us to wake up." Rose smirked. 

"Well, it is not your job to wake me up, It's Manager Unnie's. " Jennie snapped back with a grin. 

Rose smiled back taking in her comeback. They both suddenly began to lay in Rose's bed and looked at her white blank ceiling. 

"You know what today is right Jen?" Rose asked. "Yup." Jennie replied. "Today is D-day." Jennie said. 

Jennie rolled over onto her side facing Rose who was still facing the ceiling. " I know you're nervous on your collab stage but I know you're going to kill it." Jennie said. 

Rose was listening to Jennie but the thought of her singing for a stadium full of people with her sunbaenims made her anxious yet nervous. 

"On the bright side Rose, there will be good looking boy groups watching..... ouuuhhh" Jennie said while running her two fingers up Rose's red cheek to her pale forehead.