Chapter Two : Rehearsals

Enjoy :) 

9:00am: ROSE POV

9:00am: ROSE POV

After getting ready, Blackpink headed off to their next schedule. 

They all had to be at the venue by 9:30am for their rehearsal. However, Lisa was already there earlier than the three of them. 

Lisa was prepping for her intro dance performance with other different group members. 

"Alright, 가자!! (Kaja, Let's go!)" Said Manager Unnie.

 The three of them sang  radio songs as Manager unnie drove to the venue. 

They all bobbed their head to Big bang's newest song "Fxxk It". 

"SOOOO EXCITED TO SEE BIG BANG SUNBAENIMS!" yelled Jisoo.  "Me too!" Jennie replied. 

" 🎶 Real love?I think I wanna just gomingomin hajima Hey! 🎶 " Rose sang. 

They all raised their hands and sang the catchy chorus the rest of the ride there.

Arrival at Venue

Fans were surrounding the entrance. Security were escorting the girls into the building with caution. 

The girls smiled from ear to ear happily greeting their fans that hollered each of their names. 

"Hi!!" " 나도 사랑해!!! (Nadu Saranghaeyo, I love you too!)" Rose yelled. 

The girls walked through the building and found everyone at the venue pacing, distracted, and busy. There were other idols that arrived as well. 

"C'mon over here girls." Their manager Unnie guided them to the concert stage. 

As they got there the three of them analyzed the stage set. Lisa sat on the stage waiting for her members to arrive. When they all met up, they all exchanged smiles.

 "Waaaaaaah...Its really big! Ahh~ I'm Nervous now. " Jisoo stuttered. 

"I know right!!" Lisa perked while clapping her hands together.

"괜찮아.. (Gwaen-chan-na, Its okay)" Jennie replied as she came behind jisoo and gave her a warm back hug. 

"Yaa~~ try shouting really loudly. Let's hear who's echo is bigger." Rose suggested brightly. 

"Ok." Jennie and Jisoo smirked. 

The girls held hands and stood at the end of the stage facing the empty seats surrounding them. 

They all looked at each other and counted to three. "Hana, Dool, Se~~" As they were ready to yell,  Rose was suddenly cut off by the concert director. 

"Ya~ Ya~ Ya~ ladies lets start." He said. The girls tightened their lips as if they were in trouble by their mothers. 

The girls got into place with their microphones and adjusted their ear piece.