Chapter Six: 1 AM?

ROSE POV

ROSE POV

It has been two months since Sbs Gayo Daejun. Rose and the girls have been inactive from appearances to the public. They've mainly been practicing and recording for their next comeback. Blackpink fans have been sad and lonely lately and Rose understood their pain. Her members and her both wanted to see their fans as much as possible. However, it wasn't easy. They've been more busy than ever. It was all for a good cause though. 

"Rose you got a text." Lisa waved Rose's phone in the air while cuddling with Kuma (Jennie's dog) on the sofa. 

At least she was happy about one thing. Everyday, Jungkook texted her. Whether it was late at night, early in the morning, or in the afternoon. They both had different schedules but she managed to always text him back when he sent her a text. 

After Jungkook flipping heads, They never got to go on their date yet. During the two months, Jungkook was preparing for a Comeback with his members. Rose understood as she was preparing for Blackpink's comeback. 

She was disappointed that Jungkook virtually made her heart flutter through the phone. However, she missed the experience in person. Rose had no idea that she'd fall for a guy like Jungkook. He didn't come close to her ideal type. However, his personality definitely got her. He was kind, cute, random, and unexpectedly funny. 

Jung kook text: Hello Pasta.

Rose pursed her lips and rolled her eyes when she saw the word 'Pasta'. She didn't like when Jungkook called her that. Ever since he watched Blackpink's weekly idol episode. He never stopped. 

Rose: I told you to not call me that. Only if you're a blackpink member then you're allowed to. xD 

Jungkook: You're a mean pasta! (T_T)

Rose: I'll call you by your nickname... Kookie... 🍪

Jungkook: Mmm.. For some reason I like it when you say it. 😊😏

Rose: (=_=)

Jungkook: 😂 

Jungkook: So I'm curious, what are your plans tonight at 1:00am? 

Rose: 1:00am?...Um sleeping... 

Jungkook: Awwh! Lame! (>_<)

Rose: Sorry that I'm a human and the fact that I sleep.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jungkook: Let's be adventures tonight.