Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook

BTS POV

"It's KOOOOOOKIE'S BIRTHDAY PABOS

"It's KOOOOOOKIE'S BIRTHDAY PABOS." Jin yelled. His loud holler echoed all around their apartment acting as an alarm clock. 

Jin had their breakfast already prepared and waking up the rest of his members was the real problem. 

Jungkook had a schedule of his own that day, which was going to make the day a lot easier for them. They had enough time to prepare for his suprise birthday. 

V was the first one to come out of his room. He curled himself on the couch and fell asleep once again. J-hope came out second. His hair was a mess but it didn't matter to him. Jimin followed next then Namjoon. Suga was useless. There was no point in waking up that snorlax.  

The five of them ate breakfast and played some music. 

"Wah~~ mama Jin, it's not a suprise that your food is the best." Jimin gave him a thumbs up. 

Jin gave Jimin one of his flying kisses and felt satisfied. 

"So what's the plan for today?" Namjoon asked while shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth. 

"We need to start by getting decorations and then we can make the apartment into a CLUB!" J-hope recommended excitedly. 

The five of them looked at him with a bored expression. 

"I have an Idea that most of you will probably like." Jimin suggested while biting into his piece of bread. 

V, Namjoon, Jin, and J-hope all had their focus on him. They waited for Jimin to reveal his idea that made himself give off a devilish smile. 

"I think we should invite some people..." Jimin proposed. 

"Like?...." Namjoon asked confusedly.

"Blackpink." Jimin smirked. 

JENNIE POV