Chapter Eleven: Surprise

ROSE POV

"ROSEEEEEEE!!! WAKE UPPPPPP!" Lisa yelled at the top of her lungs as she was bouncing on top of Rose's bed. She begged and hollered at Rose to wake up.

"Urghh what is it?" Rose groaned while flipping back and forth on her side.

Lisa stopped jumping and plumped a pillow next to her. She then came close to Rose's ear and whispered, "Today is BTS comeback stage at Inki--."

Rose's eyes struck awoke. How could she forget? His first schedule that day was at SBS Inkigayo

She planned to surprise him.

"OH SHIT!" Rose exclaimed. She pounced out of her bed and checked the time on her phone. It was currently 8:00am. The live broadcast was suppose to start at 12:00pm.

"SHIT!!" Rose exclaimed again.

"What's wrong unnie? You got time." Lisa said.

"No I don't! It takes exactly an hour for me to get ready and I wanted to buy him some snacks to surprise him! Oh my god. Did Jisoo leave already??" Rose asked frantically.

"Yeah she did 15 minutes ago." Lisa replied calmly.

"Why didn't she wake me??" Rose questioned.

Lisa shrugged and watched Rose go into panic mode. Rose hopped into the bathroom so quick that Lisa felt her hair breeze back from Rose's rush of a wind.

As the bathroom door shut close, All Lisa could hear was Rose's innocent swear words.

Lisa laughed to herself as she heard her Unnie swear. Then Lisa cuddled herself in Rose's sheets and fell alseep.

***

Rose got a lift from a cab and she arrived at the SBS building in no time. There was so many flaws with her plan though. One big problem was the fact that she couldn't get caught. She didn't tell her manager that she'd come to Sbs. However, the good thing was that she could've said she was there to support Jisoo as the MC.

One con of being a part of a YG rookie group was that they had to avoid public exposure as much as possible.

Before she was going to get out, she asked the cab driver to drop her off in the back. Rose wore a black peaceminusone cap, and a black mask.

She dialed Jisoo's number and asked her to come find her.

She needed jisoo to come find her before she would run into any other idols or worse, BTS.

"Come on come on come on..." Rose said to herself as the number dialed.

" 여보세요. (Yeoboseyo, Hello)" Jisoo answered.

"YA~~ Come get me. I'm alone right now in the lobby." Rose said.

"알았어. (Arasseo, Alright.)"

Rose waited for Jisoo to come get her and as she waited she saw idols everywhere. She sat on a bench near the door and stayed low a possible.