Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her

JUNGKOOK POV 

She sat in between his legs and leaned back onto his chest. He let his chin rest on top of her head that smelled like strawberry. 

"You're going to lose." He smirked. 

"We'll see..." She smirked back. 

The two were playing Overwatch against each other. Jungkook bit his bottom lip at the fact that she was so focused on winning. She was damn good. 

In a blink of an eye, she beat his ass big time. 

"WHOOOHOOO" She threw her hands in the air and stood up prancing around with joy. Jungkook slid the controller harshly to the side and pouted to himself and let his eyes roll from her quick win. 

"Whatever." He sulked 

She stopped dancing and laughed at her cute boyfriend annoyed at her once again. Jungkook looked away from her and slouched himself a little further onto the floor. She noticed him low-key upset, so she decided to cheer him up. 

She lowered herself to his level and eventually sat right on top of his lap. 

Jungkook couldn't help but to quit his sulking and look at her mischievious smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he let his hands hug her hip and waist. She pressed her lips to his. The kiss was suppose to be a passionate but short one but Jungkook didn't let her go so easily. When she was about to pull away, he sat up straight and let his hand go to her back pulling her back in. 

The kiss grew deep. He trailed kisses down to her beating pulse to shoulders. He bit at her spaghetti strap and teased the strand. 

She giggled and ended up taking off her tank top. He licked his lips and formed a smile looking at her beautiful body. He continued to trail his kisses and she closed her eyes taking in his soft pecks. When she felt like it was enough, she brought his face back up to hers and kissed him very desperately like he was her source of air. 

He was caught by surprise at her tongue trying to fight for dominance. However, he ended up liking it. He smiled through their kiss and lifted her off the ground making their way onto the couch. As he was on top of her, he threw his shirt off. 

"I'm going to show you whose the real winner here..." He said.  

He kissed her cleavage and left a wet trail to her neck. He sucked on her neck leaving a love hickey. She moaned at everything he did to her and her breathing made him so hard for her.

"Jungkook..." she moaned.

He didn't stop tasting her skin. "Jungkook." She said again. 

"Mmm?" He said against her skin. 

"Wake up." 

---------

"Wake up..." Jimin said. 

Jungkook frantically awoken from his sleep and hugged his pillow to cover up his shirtless self. 

"Woooah...you okay bro? ahaha." Jimin laughed.

Jungkook's eyes scanned from left to right then he paused while taking in his dream. He lifted up his blanket and glanced at his boxers.