Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1

JUNGKOOK POV

Jung kook looked handsome in his black suit. His body was naturally fit but still slim. It made his whole outfit look attractive. His hair was long and messy but still captivating. He wore contact lenses to match the "Blood,Sweat,and Tears" concept. The rest of the boys were ready. Together they looked like seven dashing princes. 

"Let's take a group photo before we head out!" Suggested their manager. 

"Urrrrgh. Whhhyyy....." Suga grumbled. 

V wrapped his arm around Suga's neck and said, "Hyung, we only take pics when we're all cute and pretty." "Now smile." 

They all smiled and took another silly picture together. 

Their manager hyung looked over the photos they took and said, "Waah~~~ You guys are actually handsome." 

"Let me see!" V rapidly made his way over to his hyung and examined the photo. 

Jungkook took a seat and sipped his iced americano. Jimin sat next to him with his hands in his pockets and tapped his foot. They all waited just another hour until it was their time to leave. 

"Ya~~ Jungkook. Do you need this?" Asked their manager. 

He raised up the dangling bracelet that Jungkook found on the stage. He forgot that he left it on the counter. 

"Oh.. that? Yeah I guess I'll keep it with me" He said. 

He walked over to his hyung and placed the bracelet in his left pocket. 

"Why are you going to keep that? Why don't you just give it to someone, like your Mom?"J-hope suggested. 

"Nah.. it could be a lucky." He replied.

" He replied

ROSE POV

"You're going to look extra beautiful today."said her stylist. 

"Haha. Unnie, You might get the other girls jealous." Rose replied while gesturing her finger up to her lips. As to keep it a secret. 

"Well, my little rookie is going to be on two stages today! With Chanyeol!" She pranced. "My, My that boy is certainly handsome." 

Rose suddenly thought about him. She remebered every little detail that happened between him and her eariler in the afternoon. She smiled without even knowing. 

"Hello.... Rose..." Her stylist waved. 

"Huh, Oh. Yeah?" She quickly replied. 

"Hahaha, what were you thinking about little one..?" She sneered. 

"Oh. Nothing." She nodded off. 

After her hair was finished, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. 

"Woah! Unnie! My hair!" She bounced happily. 

"Yeah! I made it extra curly, wavy, yet loose." She pointed out.