Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS

ROSE POV

2 weeks later

Rose and the girls were in YG's practice room dancing their ass off for their comeback. They all had sweat slowly running down their forehead while breathing heavily. Rose layed on the cold floor and took a quick break. 

"Unnie we have to get this part down." Lisa nudged at her side. 

Rose wiped her sweat off with a towelette and said, "Okay, after a break." 

Lisa pouted and glanced at Jisoo who was still practicing her foot work. 

"Unnie, it's your left foot not your right." Lisa corrected. 

Lisa went back over to Jisoo and helped her with the choreography. 

*Text tone *vibrate

Rose saw her screen lit up and noticed she had a text from Jungkook. 

Jungkook text: Working hard pasta?

Rose let out a heavy smile 

Rose: Yeah, you? 

Jungkook: Going to practice right now. 

Rose: Did you eat?

Jungkook: .... 

Rose:  (ㅡ_ㅡ)

Jungkook: I ate a late lunch... Plus, I'm not even hungry. 

Rose: I don't even care if you're dieting! I just want you to eat :( 

Jungkook: ㅋㅋㅋ(haha), Yes sir! 

Rose:  Jeon Jungkook, you frustrate me sometimes. >.<

Jungkook: You know what sounds good right now?

Rose: What..? 

Jungkook: Pasta. 

Rose reread his last text and dropped her phone in her lap and rubbed her forehead. He just had to say 'pasta'. His little playboy move made her feel embarassed but shy. When did he get so teasy and flirty? As she rubbed her forehead she caught herself smiling then laughing a little. 

"Woow.. he really frustrates me." She mumbled to herself. 

"Unnie you ready?" Lisa asked. 

"Uh yeah." Rose stood up and got back into her place. 

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook pouted as he didn't get a reply back. It's been five minutes then it became ten minutes. He pursed his lips at his phone. Then let out a sigh. 

"Hey kookie, you ready?" Namjoon asked as they were about to head out to the company for practice. 

"Yeah." He replied. 

The seven of them got into their van and their manager drove them to their company. Their apartment wasn't far from the location. They got there in 15 minutes. 

When they arrived, they all entered the practice room. It was currently 8:00pm and they weren't going to be done until midnight. Their comeback was lurking closer and they needed all the practice they could get. 

It was time to break a sweat. 

ROSE POV