Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK

ROSE POV

Rose had awoken from her sleep

Rose had awoken from her sleep. She slept so well, and she had a nice scent that couldn't leave her, even in her dreams. When her eyes slowly opened, she realized why.

Her body was intertwined with a sleeping Jungkook. His chest was her pillow, and her arms cuddled around his stomach. Her eyes bulged wide and she was confused and shock.

"What the--" She mouthed.

Rose thought to herself how the fuck did that even happen. Then she remembered after playing hide and seek in the dark, they all watched a scary movie.

Rose and Jungkook were the only two on the couch while the others were sprawled about everywhere. Rose lifted her head up to get a better view at everyone sound asleep.

Lisa curled herself in a ball on the carpet and Jisoo layed next to her. The boys were all cuddling near each other while snoring and Jimin used Jennie's flat stomach as a pillow.

"Geez." Rose whispered to herself.

Rose slyly escaped Jungkook's grasped on her. Damn, he held her so tightly, but she managed to get back on her feet.

Rose tiptoed over the boys toward Lisa and Jisoo.

She quietly nudged the two worried that she might wake the boys up. Lisa was fighting back in her sleep and Rose grew irritated.

She flicked Lisa's head and lisa automatically arose from her dead sleep. "OW!--"

Rose quickly covered Lisa's mouth and gesturing her to hush. After lisa realized that they were still at the bangtan apartment, lisa was in shock as well.

"Shit. What do we do??" Lisa whispered worriedly.

"Sh! We gotta get outta here." Rose replied quietly.

Jisoo was too hard to wake up. Everytime Rose and Lisa attempted to wake her, it was no use. Jisoo was practically motionless like a corpse.

Rose tiptoed over to Jennie and realized that Jimin's head was still on her and her hand layed on top of his chest.

Rose rolled her eyes and lifted Jimin's heavy head off of her while Lisa lifted Jennie's hand off of him.

"What the--" Jennie awoken

"SHHHHHHH" Lisa and Rose mouthed.

Jennie rubbed her eyes and asked, "Why are we still here?"

"I don't know, but let's go, before we get caught." Lisa suggested.