Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook watched his hyung get ready all happily. He pretended to not care about his hang out with Rose. However, Jungkook seemed to be low-key following Taehyung around the apartment. It irked him that he was so smilely. Jungkook's face wasn't hiding his annoyance. However, It wasn't like Taehyung was paying attention though. 

Taehyung said his goodbyes to his hyungs and Jungkook then left.

Right when the door closed. Jungkook took out his phone. 

ROSE POV

Rose wore her favorite babydoll dress and waited for Taehyung's arrival

Rose wore her favorite babydoll dress and waited for Taehyung's arrival. She saw him walking from afar and smiled seeing him looking lost. She laughed at how cute he was. 

"V! Over here!" She called out to him. 

He finally found her and jogged to her. "Sorry for making you wait." He apologized. 

"No need. I'm actually early." She replied. "So what sha'll we do first?" She asked with an excited smile. 

"Well, we can go on a boat ride, eat food, ride bikes,  or eat food..." He said. 

"Hahaha. Lemme guess, you wanna eat food?" She raised her brows. 

"Ding ding ding!" He patted her hair. 

She gave him a glare and fixed her hair. "The day I look nice and you give me a noogie?" 

"You look... sorta cute." He said casually. 

She bit at her bottom lip and gave him a more meaner look. "Sorta...?" 

He met her deadly stare and gulped at how intimidating she looked. The black hair didn't help. She was ten times more hot and fierce. "Uh--HEY! Look! A teokbokki cart!" He dragged her along, hoping she'd ignore his somewhat compliment. 

------

The two both had a fun time food scouting. He seemed to have a heart for eating and she didn't mind spending the day just eating. When she asked if they could take a break, he was all up for it. He pointed to the swings that was swinging by itself due to the wind. The two ran toward them like children. 

"So tell me about yourself." She asked as she let the wind push her weight on the swing. 

Taehyung thought for a moment then replied," Well, for one: I go by Tae, or Taehyung... or.... Oppa..." He shyly smirked at her.