Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook layed his head back on the passenger seat and looked out the window as his manager hyung drove him home. It was his 21st birthday and his hyungs told him to hurry home so he can enjoy his seaweed soup.

Jungkook scrolled through his text messages that was filled with birthday wishes from other idols. He smiled as he read the texts he received.

Yugyeom text: Happy birthday! You're a pain in the ass... but SARANGHAEYO! hearteu.

Mingyu text: Happy birthday bro! Love you. Let's get together again!

Sinb text: Happy birthday OPPA! I hope you have a good one... ♥💋

BTS TEXT: YA! HURRY UP YOUR SEAWEED SOUP IS GETTING COLD .

His manager pulled up in front of their apartment building and dropped Jungkook off.

"Happy birthday Kookie." His manager hyung smiled.

"Thanks hyung! Goodnight." Jungkook replied back gratefully.

Jungkook made his way up to his apartment and stretched out his back while he was in the elevator. He worked so hard that day as he did a photoshoot, and did a small appearance on Running man.

Jungkook couldn't wait to get tucked into bed and fall into a heavy sleep. He opened the door to Bangtan's apartment and right when the door swung open he was startled at the sight of confetti popping, people yelling, and the apartment was decorated with nothing but colorful streamers and balloons.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone yelled.

Jungkook was now Jungshook. He couldn't believe his members.

He was more shook when he saw Blackpink. His eyes were frozen. If Blackpink was there.... then...

Jungkook found her in the back behind everyone. She stood there awkwardly and avoided his eye contact. His vision blurred out everything around her. The only thing that caught his eye was the sight of her standing in their apartment.

ROSE POV

Rose watched as his members lifted him up off the floor and tossed him in the air several times. He smiled from ear to ear laughing so hard as his members were doing the most.

Lisa and Jisoo clapped and laughed like seals as they thought what they were witnessing was the cutest thing.

Rose smiled just a little bit but not big enough for anyone to notice.

Once his members placed his feet back on the floor, they urged him to the dinner table that was filled with tons of food. Chicken, Jajangmyeon noodles, and the unforgetabble seaweed soup were all there.

Jimin shoved a drumstick in Jungkook's mouth and forced his maknae to chew.

"It's good!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Right! Jin cooked it." Namjoon replied.

Blackpink stood behind them awkwardly as they watched BTS surround their maknae so happily. Jennie sat at the arm of the couch and slouched herself in a bored position.