Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl

ROSE POV

"Lisa... I'm tired. Can't we just nap?" 

Lisa pouted and crossed her arms. "But-- I want Ice-cream...You promised me you'll treat me to a big bowl of bingsu for my birthday". 

"uRRgHHH" Rose whined. Rose tossed her frontside to face Lisa who was pouting at the corner of her bed. "Fine! Let's go grab some real quick." 

Lisa bounced off Rose's bed and cheered, "yAAAAS. I'll go grab Jennie and Jisoo." 

Rose rolled her eyes and sighed into her pillow. 

"Unnie ready?" Lisa asked loudly. 

Rose abruptly threw her blanket off her annoyingly. 

------

The four of them finally made it to the ice cream shop. 

Jisoo and Jennie eyeballed the menu. As usual, it took forever for them to decide their toppings. Lisa on the other hand, just asked for ALL the toppings. In an instant Rose was broke. 

"Thanks so much for the treat Unnie." Lisa smiled happily as the four of them sat down. 

The four of them took their time eating, talking, and laughing. Rose always loved their group bonding  moments.  Jisoo kept trying to balance the bingsu bowl on her shoulder but Jennie was quick to prevent that from happening. While, lisa was ten times more hyper than she was back at home.

After hours have passed, they were done. They decided the next stop was teokbokki. 

"Alright, let's go eat again." Rose cheered as she stood up. 

Jisoo stood up as well but sat back down immediately when she saw Jungkook and Sinb sitting on the other side of the shop. 

Jisoo dragged Rose's arm back down and Rose missed her seat and fell on her ass. "OW UNNIE!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR.." 

"HUSH UP! Jungkook and Sinb are sitting over there!" Jisoo pointed. 

Rose's eyes turned to the two of them sitting so close next to each other. She turned back around and her breathing was suddenly short. 

"OH MY GOD." Jisoo gasped. 

"What." Rose said sternly. 

"Do.not.turn.around." Lisa said blankly. 

Too late. Rose turned around to see Sinb hugging jungkook tightly and then pecking his cheek several times. Rose's blood boiled and her hands were clenched into a fist.