Chapter Eight: Double Date

ROSE POV

At first she couldn't recognize the two firgures

At first she couldn't recognize the two firgures. It was too dark. Rose squinted her eyes for a better view. Her face had changed after seeing the two making their way over. Rose was shocked to see Jennie and Jimin. What were they doing here? 

Jennie's face wasn't exactly the happiest. 

Rose quickly unlocked her fingers from Jungkook's. She was the first to see them and he was confused as to why she let go of his hand abruptly. She pointed her finger towards their unnie and hyung making their way over to them. 

Jennie and Jimin both walked out of the darkness like it was some scene from Goblin. Rose was suddenly feeling a cold sweat coming her way. 

"What the-- What is he doing here??" Jungkook said to himself. 

Rose stood up but she had no idea why? It wasn't like she could run away. Jennie would've pounced on her before she could take a step to sprint. 

Rose sat back down again on her swing and just lowered her head. 

Jennie and Jimin's footsteps came to a stop right in front of them. The two were silent. 

Rose took a glance at Jungkook and he sat there calmly with his hands in his pockets. He didn't bother looking at his hyung. 

"So how's your date going?" Jimin asked sarcastically. 

Jungkook turned his attention to Jimin and looked at him then at Jennie. "Good, How's yours?" He fired back. 

Rose watched as Jungkook's comment had suddenly ticked off Jimin because Jimin was scoffing out a low laugh and he looked over to Jennie who wasn't looking at him. 

Rose thought about something. Did something possibly happen between the two?

Jimin replied back to Jungkook but he didn't look at him, Instead he was actually looking at Jennie and said, "We are not on a date. She, will never be my date." 

Ouch. 

Jennie smirked. Uh Oh. Rose thought to herself that whenever Jennie does that smirk, Jennie is really not in the mood. 

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows up and looked at the two. Rose made eyecontact with Jungkook. Rose and him definetly felt the strange tension between the two. 

"Rose, are you ready to go home? I'm tired." Jennie asked with an annoyed expression. 

Rose tightened her lips in a fine line. She didn't want to argue with Jennie but at the same time she wasn't ready to go home. She wanted to stay. Why did they have to be such a protective hyung and unnie? She was having a great time with Jungkook. 

"You're...tired..?" Rose asked slowly. 

Jennie folded her arms and nodded. She cocked her head to Jimin and said," I'm tired of this Idiot."