Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You

ROSE POV

It was already 11am. Rose arrived with a rose flower in one hand. She tiptoed to see if they would arrive already. She checked her watch every 5 minutes waiting impatiently for him.  

"Where are they?" She asked over to Jennie. 

"Relax, their manager said they'd arrive at this time" She reassured her. 

Rose bounced up and down smiling excitedly from ear to ear. Jennie gave her an unphased look and continued to blow her bubble gum. 

"Aren't you excited unnie??" Rose asked. 

"Not really" She shrugged. 

"Wow.. girlfriend of the year goes to you" Rose said sarcastically. 

The girls attention had changed when they saw seven boys arriving. Hats, sunglasses, masks all on. 

Rose jumped and saw Jungkook who looked very tired. She knew how tired he was coming back from America but there was no stopping her from running up to him and embrace him with all her might. It's been one hell of a month for her. She knew he would only be here for a week. Within the week, they only had three days together. 

He met eyes with her and took off his mask. He stayed frozen in his place. She hesitated to go up to him but then her walking turned into a jog. Her chest clashed with his and her feet were lifted up due to his strong embrace on her. 

"I missed you..." She muffled into his sweater. 

"I missed you too" He mumbled back. 

"AWWWWWH" 

The two had broken from their sweet hug and Rose wiped away a tear had escaped. Jungkook smiled brightly at his members as they took candid photos of them. Rose handed the vibrant fresh rose flower to him and his cheeks turned into the same color. 

"AWWWWH!!" 

Rose shyly cupped her cheeks that were also turning into a bright red. Rose noticed that he was too shy to meet her eyes in front of his members. However, he never let go of her hand. 

----

JUNGKOOK POV

The group were all out bowling for the night. The seven of them were of course tired, but with the girls with them,they didn't seem to complain. 

"Ya~~ how could you be so bad...?" Jisoo teased Jin. 

He laughed it off but was lowkey hurt by her comment. Namjoon gestured Jin over to his embrace. 

Jisoo was quite good at bowling. She was at least better than Jin. 

Jungkook held onto Rose's tiny waist and let his head rest on her back. She sat on top of his thighs comfortably and watched the girls and guys tease each other. 

If she stayed like that, he could've sworn he could've easily fallen asleep. However, it was her turn. 

"Let's see if she could get a strike like her boyfriend" J-hope provoked.