Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True

1 month later 

JUNGKOOK POV

"OWWWWW!" Jungkook cried out

"Sing "loser" to me one more time! I told you, you'd get punish!" Rose yelled at him as she had his head in a tight headlock. 

He scrunched up his face in pain and tapped at her forearm. "I didn't think it was THIS kind of punish--" He overdramatically gasped for air and continued to tap at her grip. 

She let go of her grip and glared at him. "What do mean, you didn't think it was THIS kind of punishment?" 

Jungkook rubbed at his neck and said," Us playing video games in my dream compared to us playing in reality is far different..." He said. 

Rose's brows rose up and she scooted closer to him. "What's it like when we play in your dreams? Mmm?" She poked at his stomach. 

He gulped hard as her face was suddenly close to his. She blinked with her big eyes at him as she waited for an answer. 

"HAHA, n-nothing." He nervously answered. "Round 5?" He tried to change the subject. 

"No way! I'm done dying." She whined. 

He smirked and chuckled at her pout and faced away from him. He crawled to her back and tugged at her sweater that was actually his. It was oversized on her and she looked adorable in it. 

"Rose..." He called out her name softly. "Let's do something else. Mm?" He let out a straight smile. 

She faced him again but her eyebrows were still knitted. "Like what?" 

Jungkook let out an exhale and looked around the room. "Mmm.. we can.. go for a walk, go eat, prank taehyung again, or my favorite.. cuddle." 

She pursed her lips to the side and nodded her head back and forth. "Nah, we do that all the time." 

Jungkook was low key disappointed. Suddenly,  he was the one pouting. 

Rose got up from the floor and grabbed the empty soda cans, chips, and candy that they were eating and headed back to the kitchen. 

Jungkook watched her clean up in that cute big sweater and her short shorts that was for his eyes only. 

He bit his lip and threw his head back in frustration. With Rose looking so tempting, he just wanted her. 

She had no clue how long he yearned for her even after they got back together. 

Jungkook blew out a sigh and threw his back onto the couch. He continued to play overwatch as Rose washed the dishes. He distracted himself once again. 

However, him being distracted caused him to not notice that Rose was finished with the dishes. She called out his name several times but he didn't hear. 

The tv was turned off and Rose came forward. Her figure blocking the tv. 

"U-uh, yes babe?" He stuttered. What he really wanted to say was 'WHAT THE'

"You didn't hear me the first time, looks like I got to show you." She said. 

Before he could reply, Rose sat on top of his lap. His breathing grew heavy and his eyes met her dark ones. He gulped hard and looked at how plumped her lips were. 

"Please." He said lowly. 

Rose softly pressed her lips to his and took control. It was nothing aggressive, Her kisses were never aggressive, they were always soft and sincere. When her lips parted from his. He bit at his bottom lip and his eyes never left hers that parted away too soon. 

"You're going to have to speak up babe." She whispered. 

Jungkook was triggered. 

He wrapped his long arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She held his cheeks in her palms and made him look into her eyes. She softly ran her thumb across his lips. 

"Eager?" She softly teased him. 

He was speechless at her tempting him. "Very" He replied. 

She smirked at him and pressed her lips onto his once again. He held her more tightly as her arms were around his neck. She adjusted herself on his lap and Jungkook let out a slight groan into their kiss. 

"What's wrong?" She asked innocently. 

"N-nothing." He groaned. "J-just don't move anymore." He said as he gripped at her sweater. 

Rose looked down to see him hard for her. Rose couldn't hide her laugh, while his ears and cheeks grew red. 

She pinched in his cheeks so his lips would pout out.  "Why are you so cute?" She mocked. 

He continued to feel the heat of embarassment but Rose was over it within a few seconds as she suprised him with a trail of kisses on his neck. 

Rose felt him grow more hard but simply acted like it wasn't there. 

Jungkook hated how good she was at that game. 

Her lips came back up to his and she let him kiss her with his pace. He gently gripped her bottom lip with his teeth and this time she was the one to let out a moan. 

Their makeout session was slowly rising and getting heated. Jungkook smirked as he thought about his dream. It was coming true.... 

"We're Homeeee!" 

Too true.

Rose quickly jumped off of his lap and stepped aside. Jungkook coughed and stretched out his arms non-chalantly as he saw who it was that just came through the door. 

It was Jennie and Jimin.

"Oops did I interrupt something?" Jimin asked obliviously. 

Jungkook rubbed his eyes annoyingly and Rose awkwardly stood there rubbing the back of her neck. 

Jennie looked over to Jungkook and laughed at him. "AHA, nice boner."