Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine

ROSE POV

"Rose please focus

"Rose please focus. You keep getting your footwork wrong."

Rose was busy breaking a sweat practicing for their comeback. It's been about one month and a half since Rose haven't spoken to Jungkook.

FLASHBACK:

Rose arose from her bed and walked toward Jennie who still had the phone in her hand. She wiped away her tears and let out an ex-hale before saying, " Hello?..."

Jungkook: "Rose?? Hello... Is it you??"

Rose stared at the carpet floor sternly as she gulped hard at the sound of his voice crying out for her. "What do you want?"

"Rose please. Don't act like this. What you saw was a mistake." He pleaded.

Rose believed him. However, she feared only one thing.

He continued to plead with her but she finally spoke up," I think we should break... up..."

END OF FLASHBACK

A drip of sweat dropped from her forehead and she continued to push herself harder as she thought of Jungkook. They may have ended their relationship but everyday she thought of him. The girls thought the same thing. It was for Rose's own good.

Rose continued to work herself up. Suddenly, she hesitated. Rose's vision was getting blurry while her head felt like it was spinning. She grasped the side of her head and fell on her knees.

"UNNIE!" was the last thing she heard before completely collapsing on the floor.

JIMIN POV

The seven of them were all back at the practice room. They all were acting like the same old goof balls around each other. Except for jungkook. The poor kid was heart broken. He wasn't completely depressed but there would be some moments when he would just be out of it.

Jimin watched Jungkook as he silently practiced his dance moves by himself on the side. Jimin couldn't bear watching him be sad. Jungkook obviously tried to act okay around his members but they all knew that their maknae's heart was suffering. It's been one month and a half.

*text-tone

Jennie: Emergency. Call me now.

Jimin's eyes grew large. He panicked. He worried something might've happened to her. He pounced out of the practice room as quick as possible and dialed her number.