Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"

*Night of the gaon chart awards* 

ROSE POV

The lights flashed at the four of them as they stood on the red carpet posing for the cameras

The lights flashed at the four of them as they stood on the red carpet posing for the cameras. Their whole formal attire was suppose to look soft and welcome spring. Fans screamed and cheered them on as they arrived. They waved and smiled at them and gave finger hearts to their precious Blinks. 

When they finished up on the red carpet, they made their way inside the venue. The tables weren't filled yet. Idols were barely making their way inside. Rose and her members sat at their table. 

Rose placed the pink blanket on top of her and lisa's lap. Rose's excited smile broke out as she looked at the broad big stage that was right in front of them. 

She couldn't help but feel a sense of giddyness to her when she imagined winning the awards they all hoped to receive that night. 

"Oh no." Lisa said lowly. 

"What?" Rose reacted. 

"Fuck my life." Jennie said through her teeth. 

The four of them looked over to see the girl group that was making their way towards them. 

It was GFRIEND. 

Jisoo suddenly closed her eyes and clasped her hands together and prayed "Please don't make them sit here. Please don't make them sit here. please don't--" She repeated several times. 

Jennie's resting bitch face looked straight ahead to see them already making their way to the empty seats that was right next to them. 

Great. The ten of them had to share a small tiny ass table together for the whole night. 

Rose greeted the girls with a light bow and Sinb and her members did the same. Jennie bowed back to them with her head and continued to look off somewhere else. Jisoo scooted close to Jennie so she wouldn't touch shoulders with Sowon who was right next to her. 

The atmosphere was awkward. Well, it was awkward for them. The four of them knew everything. While Sinb had no clue as to who Rose was to Jungkook. It made Rose feel a little bit relieved that she didn't have to deal with a sense of tension. 

It was until BTS showed up. 

They entered the venue and the fans screamed at the top of their lungs for their 'oppa' to notice them. Rose was shocked to see Jungkook. She hasn't seen him in a month. 

Jungkook noticed she was staring at him and she quickly looked away. When she tried to glance again he was waving in her direction. Her eyes froze and wondered if he was really saying hi to her. 

However, she saw Sinb waving at him excitedly and even secretly winked at him. It wasn't much of a secret since Rose saw everything. Rose looked away and lowered her eyes to the ground.