Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook sprinted like lightning passing through everyone backstage. As he sprinted he dodged and swerved anyone in his way. The show was finally over and through the rush of wind he heard people trying to congratulate him but it didn't matter to him. He only wanted to see one person. 

He made it back to the Bangtan's dressing room. 

He grabbed his phone and threw himself onto the couch excitedly. 

Before he started to dial. He checked his hair and face one more time. 

*Facetime call to Pasta 🌹😍

*Call failed

Jungkook's excited smile frowned into a disappointed one. He pouted to himself and looked over at his phone. 

"Wondering what she is doing...." He exhaled. 

The door burst open and Jungkook's heavy eyelids lifted up sharply. 

"Ya! Where did you go?? You disappeared so fast!" Jin yelled at him. 

"Uh....I had to pee.. really really badly" Jungkook tried to lie. 

"Pee my ass, there was a bathroom right next to the stage exit" Suga scoffed. 

*Facetime call to Jennie

.

.

.

Call failed

"What the--" Jimin paused. 

"She didn't answer either?? whew, okay that's good" Jungkook leaned onto Jimin's side as a relieve.

"You guys facetimed them all night last night" Namjoon shook his head. "Let the girls live"

The boys ignored their hyung and Taehyung spreaded himself  across Jungkook and Jimin's lap. 

"Want me to call Lisa? I'm pretty sure that kid is doing nothing but being an internet meme". 

Jimin and Jungkook both desperately nodded. When the answer failed, the boys were all left wondering what they were up to. It made them feel strange and a sense of worry came over them. 

"That's so weird" Taehyung scratched at his forehead. 

Namjoon suggested Jin to call Jisoo. Since they were both close. The boys all gathered around Jin's phone waiting for the regular call to go through. 

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

The boys all jumped back. Jin's scream met with hers. Jungkook's face was shadowed with slight fear. Jimin was also scared as well. 

"YA! ARE YOU OKAY??" Jin asked tensely. 

The call suddenly ended. The boys were left in utter suspense. They all froze and looked at one another. 

"Wh-wh-why did she scream like that..." Hoseok asked nervously. 

Jungkook got up quick as possible and begged his manager to call theirs. His manager didn't ask why but the dread in his eyes had his manager comply.