Chapter Fourteen: Scandal

ROSE POV

Rose awoken from her sleep

Rose awoken from her sleep. Yesterday, she remembered her body giving up on her before collapsing. However, she was back at home in her bedroom. She felt her head still spinning and her body heat felt like she was in a sauna. She threw the blankets off of her and wiped away the sweat that was formed on her body. 

"Unnie! You're awake!" Lisa yelled while entering her room with a basin full of water and a towel thrown on her shoulder. 

Rose didn't say anything as her dry lips were chapped and her voice hurt. 

"Don't say anything. It's okay. Jennie went out for a bit and Jisoo is in the kitchen cooking up tteokguk (Korean rice cake soup)  for you." She replied with a faint smile. 

Lisa patted Rose's burning body with the cold towelette. 

Rose was still silent as she let Lisa wipe her arms, neck, and forehead with the towelette. 

"We were all so worried about you..." Lisa murmured. Her eyes were watery and she had dark circles. 

Rose suddenly thought that the girls probably didn't get any sleep due to her. They were probably watching over her all night and took turns taking care of her. 

Rose held onto Lisa's hand and gave her a worn out smile. 

***

The four of them were in the living room watching tv. Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo managed to get Rose out of her room. Rose's body was weak and fragile, they wanted her to come and sit while eating her lunch. 

"The soup is good unnie." Rose said with her raspy broken voice. 

"Awe, thank you. Better eat it all or else I will." Jisoo winked. 

Jennie nudged Jisoo and said," Yah~~ No you won't. That pot is only for Rose." 

Jisoo pouted and leaned back on the sofa. 

Lisa continued to skim through the channels and stopped on the entertainment news. 

News Reporter: "Today, we had dispatch catch a photo of what seems to be a new idol couple... The couple was seen last night at midnight walking the night markets together. The male and female idol have been revealed to be Jungkook from BTS and Sinb from Gfriend." 

Jennie's pupils grew wide as she didn't mis-hear any of the words. Lisa looked at Rose then to the TV. While Jisoo stopped petting her dog and covered her mouth silently. 

Rose continued to eat her soup and didn't glance up at the screen once. She heard every single thing but once again she pretended to not care. She knew the girls were in shock just as much as  she was. However, Jungkook was no longer hers...