Chapter Thirty: Last Day

JUNGKOOK POV

He sat near the water fountain that was present at the entrance. He fidgeted with his fingers and made a bored vibration with his lips. He knew he was ten minutes early but he was just so anxious to see her. This was his last chance to make it up to her. Jungkook flashed back to the last two days. The days he had screwed up. 

He slapped the back of his head to avoid the guilty memories. He looked up to see Rose skipping over to him. She wore all black. A black oversized sweater and black shorts that revealed her long legs. She dressed very causal, those was his favorite outfits on her. 

He smiled brightly to her and she did the same. She automatically intertwhined her arm with his and dragged him a long with her making him also step in a skipping motion. 

"Someone is excited" He laughed. 

"I'm outside! and the weather is beautiful!" She cheered. 

"You act like you've never been outside before.." he continued to giggle. 

She hummed and said, "Maybe because its been awhile" 

Jungkook nodded and motioned his hand down so it met hers. "Working hard?" 

"Yup! One month away from our comeback!" She cheered again. She gasped at the sight of the wooden tower in the middle of the field of grass. Rose jumped and pointed at it like a little kid. Jungkook hid his irresistable laugh with his other hand. She was the cutest. 

"Let's go!!" She dragged him. 

Jungkook ended up running with her toward the wooden tower. He glanced over to her bright smile. He didn't know if she was smiling so hard because of the beautiful place, or because he was with her. He didn't care though, he was so happy to see her in such a happy state of mind.

When they reached the top of the tower, they saw the view from above. The beautiful view of the wind blowing the large field. She grabbed his hands so it wrapped around her small waist. "Jack! Jack! I'm flying!" She imitated. 

Jungkook laughed and with his broken english he replied, "Rose! Rose!" 

-----

They rested at a wooden hut. Blankets were laid and he pulled out snacks for the two of them to share. Her head laid against his arm. The wind was blowing harshly and her hair was flying. Jungkook leaned on his elbow to block the wind from her. 

"Such a gentlemen" She teased. 

Jungkook noticed the yanyan stick hanging from her mouth. He leaned down and quickly munched on the other half, almost touching her plump lips. 

"YAH!" She scolded. 

"Mmmm good" He mumbled while chewing. 

She furrowed her brows at his sly move. He changed the subject to avoid her eyes, "Sooo, about your comeback. Can you give me any hints?" He leaned in a little closer. 

She pushed his chest back from the enclosed space between him and her. "Aha, no"

"Awwwwh why not?" He whined. "Don't trust me?"