Chapter Twelve: You

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook cameover with a bouquet of roses to show Sinb. He was grateful for her. She was such a supportive friend since the night she re-befriended him. She also came to support them which he couldn't be more thankful for.

He held out the bouquet of Roses for her to look at and said," So what do you think?" He gave an iffy grin.

"It's beautiful!!" Sinb said holding the bouquet of roses in her hands. "Smells beautiful too."

She then looked up to Jungkook's face who was eyeing the flowers. "What do you think of me...Oppa? Am I beautiful?" She smiled for a reply.

Jungkook shook his zoned out expression away and focused on her question. "Uhh... Of course. Haha." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

Sinb smiled shyly and replied," I love it."

Jungkook's face lit up and said,"I'm glad you do! If you like it, then she'll probably love it too."

"She..?" Sinb asked with her brows furrowed and her eyes squinted.

Jungkook's eyes met with hers and said,"Y-yeah... my girlfriend..I plan on surprising her tonight. Thanks to you, you--"

Before Jungkook could finish, Sinb awkwardly cut him off and handed him the bouquet back to him. She tucked her hair behind her ears and let out a fake cough.

"Oh yeah! Haha, I forgot you asked for advice." She let out a laugh.

Jungkook noticed how Sinb expression and behavior changed. "Are you alright?"

Sinb's eyes that was on the bouquet suddenly averted to his when he asked her if she was alright. She replied, "I'm fine. Um, I have to go.... but congratulations on your win. I'll see you later."

She backed away from him and left like that. She didn't turn around or come back. Jungkook watched her go and from a distance he saw her wipe her tears away. He stood there in the hallway and tilted his head to the side out of confusion.

The poor boy was confused and slow witted.

"What did I do?" Jungkook asked himself innocently.

Then a slap hit the back of his head. "OW." He hollered. "What was that for hyung?"

"For being dumb." Suga said. "Obviously the poor girl likes you and she thought the gifts were for her."

Jungkook rubbed the back of his scalp and raised his eyebrows at Suga's prediction. Jungkook believed his hyung had a point. Why else would Sinb suddenly comeback? Maybe three years ago she did like him back, but the timing was off. She must've believed the timing felt right, now. However.... It's not.

Jungkook put down the bouquet and facepalmed himself. He rubbed his forehead and said,"Fuck!".

"Yeah. Fuck." Jimin said as he ate his milk flavored popsicle.

"Fuck. You." J-hope pointed to Jungkook.

"Fuck. ME!" Jungkook yelled out of frustration.