Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?

Authors note: There's a lot of references in this chapter that I didn't realize until I re-read it. LMAO, if you can find them then kuddos to you!

Rose swung his arm back and forth as her hand was interlocked with his

Rose swung his arm back and forth as her hand was interlocked with his. She was truly happy to be out of the YG dungeon and spend quality time with her boyfriend. She skipped a long the maze of gardens leaving him to fall behind. 

"Ya~~! Don't go to far.. I won't be able to find you." He called out to her. 

"Don't be dramatic!" She yelled back. 

"I'm serious Rose! I won't be able to tell where you are. You blend in with all the flowers." He joked. 

She stopped in her tracks and scoffed, but partially smiled at his suprise answer. 

"Wow... you should be able to recognize me just fine... I mean... I am the prettiest one here." She wiggled her fingers on the frame of her face smiling cheesly at his approach. 

He couldn't help but to smile brightly from ear to ear. He squished her plump cheeks together and constantly repeated the words ' so cute' to her. 

"YA~ OPPA GIVE ME BACK MY CHIPS!" 

Lisa and Taehyung ran passed Rose and Jungkook. Lisa kept yelling after Taehyung to give back her bag of chips and whined like a child. 

Rose heard a sigh from behind and it was Jennie and Jimin who approached slowly. 

"Could you please tame your boyfriend?" Jennie asked tiredly to Jimin. 

Jimin paused and furrowed his brows pretending to think for a minute. "Mmm....no." He replied to her with a cute smile. 

Jennie nonchalantly shrugged. Then she unlocked her fingers from his. "Fine" She walked off. 

Jimin slouched and blew out a big exhale. He ran after Taehyung and called out for him to give the poor girl her chips back for his sake. 

-----

Rose and Jungkook watched as everyone was enjoying the windy spring day. The boys and girls were all there. They all shared packed food and ramen. Rose felt as if this was the happy ending she always hoped for. 

She glanced at Jungkook several times admiring how she got so lucky. He would catch her looking and he would just look back with his cute bunny smile of his. 

"Happy?" He asked. 

She nodded with a smile and shoved a strawberry in his mouth.