Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?

ROSE POV 

As BTS continued to laugh and chit chat with Sinb, the four of them cleaned up their mess

As BTS continued to laugh and chit chat with Sinb, the four of them cleaned up their mess. Rose was washing the dishes irritatingly and Jisoo continued to roam through their fridge and eat their pudding cups. 

"Can I eat this pudding cup..?" Jisoo asked very very quietly. 

Obviously no-one was going to hear her. 

"What was that? Yes? okay thanks oppars." She grinned to herself as she peeled the cover off. 

"What's so special about her anyways..?" Jennie asked to Rose. 

"I don't know but it looks like they've known each other for quite sometime..." Rose replied. 

"She's really nice though.." lisa interfered. 

Lisa was right. Rose shouldn't have felt threathened. However, she couldn't help it. Rose glanced at them one more time and noticed how Jungkook's smile was bright being around her. 

Rose let out a sigh and continued to soap the dishes. 

"HEY! ARE YOU EATING MY PUDDING?!" Someone shouted. 

All four of them were shocked and Rose was startled. She dropped the glass dish against the sink and her palm had glided along the cracked glass. 

Jisoo's eyes popped out wide looking at Jin's. 

His brows knitted together out of anger and Jisoo continued to eat. 

"Rose! You're bleeding!" Lisa shouted. 

"Aiishhh~~" Rose let out. 

"Let me see." Jennie grasped her palm and the cut wasn't deep but it was definetly bleeding. 

The boys all stood up at the news of Rose being harmed. 

Jungkook was first one to go to her side. He examined her palm along with Jennie. 

"Ahh~~ you should be more careful. It's good that its not too deep." He said. 

"Let me get the first aid kit." He said in a hurry. 

JUNGKOOK POV

It was just the two of them in the kitchen now. Rose stayed quiet as she watched him care for her hand. Jungkook applied an ointment and then bandaged her cut tightly. 

"Thanks." She said. 

"Yeah, just be more careful next time." He replied back. 

As he tucked away everything back into the first aid kit, he watched her avoiding his eyecontact. 

"I'm going to have to beat my hyung for scaring you like that" Jungkook replied jokingly.