Chapter Ten: Her

JUNGKOOK POV

It was another day of practice and the boys had one week left until their comeback. They practiced day and night. They didn't get to rest much, since their practice ended past midnight. So far everyone was exhausted. 

1:00am 

The seven of them layed on the floor of their practice room. They were all spreaded out and they all just stared at the ceiling. 

Jungkook layed there remembering the night he held Rose in his arms. They were dancing in the exact spot he layed. Jungkook closed his eyes and let out a slow exhale. He knew that once his comeback date came, it'd be hard to see her. 

He didn't like the fact that Rose felt sad and hurt just by missing him. It made his heart ache. 

When Jungkook opened his eyes, Namjoon was in front of him. 

"You look stressed." He said. 

Jungkook sat up and brushed his hair through his fingers. "That's because I am." 

"Who knew dating would be so hard?" Jungkook said. 

Namjoon pursed his lips and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "Dating is easy. It's just not easy when you're a kpop star."

"Pfft. Oh yeah... how could I forget?" Jungkook replied sarcastically. 

Jungkook's posture was slouched and his lips was pouted. He turned to Namjoon and sadly asked, "Hyung what do I do?" 

Namjoon buried Jungkook head into his shoulders and patted the back of his head and replied,"There... there.... my child. It's going to be okay bro. You two are young and in love. You two got time... I wouldn't worry about it so much."

Jungkook lifted his head up and fixed his messed up hair and replied," But, I'm impatient." 

Suga rolled his eyes and grew tired of Jungkook complaining about his love problems. 

"URRRGH. Kooks, if you really want her to come around more often then just tell her." Suga suggested. 

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at his hyung and said, "Hyung, Rose is busy too... I can't do that to her or her members." 

Suga closed his mouth right away when he noticed how serious Jungkook was. He didn't have anything else to tell him. 

His members all looked at Jungkook. They all saw how their maknae was frustrated and a little sad. They wanted to find a solution for him but they couldn't. The seven of them together were BTS. They all signed up to be BTS and BTS was making a comeback. Jungkook had to accept the fact that his relationship with Rose would have to be on hold. 

*KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK

All seven of them turned to face the door. It was their manager. 

"Jungkook someone came to see you. She's waiting downstairs." 

Jungkook stood up abruptly. She? He thought. He wondered if it was Rose. They were just talking about her and what if she actually came? His heart pounded so hard.